Jon Jones intentional cheater or victim?

Didn't you hear noob? Jones got into that car accident a while back because he was in a hurry to get to the police station. You see, he found several kilos of the finest columbian grade cocaina sitting in a playground. Being the troo hero Jon is, he knew he had to get it to the police station so it could be examined in hopes of catching the drug lords who would leave a million dollars of nose snow laying around for children to find. Any internet detective is also aware that the finest yayo is cut with back alley creatine, which also happens to contain the rare and powerful steroid Turinabol. When Jones was hit by that careless woman (who endangered the life of an unborn child, the same kind that jon jones cares about), the cocaine flew up his giant schnoz. Now the poor man will be pulsing forever, all because he is a good samaritan.

You are fucking mentally retarded if you ever did drink the kool-aid.

A guy who has tested positive several times, who has had so many fuck ups outside of MMA world and you still ask if he is a victim??

Dude is a tremendous fighter but also a tremendous POS

Someone ban this guy for asking this question. I’m surprised he figured out how to create a thread with the IQ of a dung beatle

Ironic that you are not able to spell the very simple word, "beetle" correctly - in the same sentence you are using to insult somebody else's intellect.

<Moves>

He failed a test for the same steroid, he didn't pulse for a year thereafter.
bellator testing wouldnt detect a needle sticking out of his asscheek, let alone low level pulsing.

Was the victim when coke somehow managed to enter his nasal cavity.

Was the victim when the lady ran into his car and made him forget his kush.

Was the victim of having a flaccid penis and had to take pills laced with PEDS.

Was the victim when his body randomly decided to start pulsing.
When did this thread start being about Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson?

there plenty of fighters who cheat and still lose

jones probably cheated b4 but knowing his opponent was cheating as well

he was clean for gus fight and obliterated gus

i wouldnt be surprised if some1 at jackson wink spiked mir and jones drinks without them even KNOWING

Victim...

PED's just wont leave his system, talk about bad luck

So, in the wake of Jon Jones' positive VADA test -

A lot of people are ready to believe that Jones was and is probably innocent of deliberately trying to cheat.
What keeps me from jumping to that side of the fence is when I remember:

Jon Jones (2017) and Frank Mir (2016) both tested positive for the exact same substance (oral Turinabol) when they were training at the same gym. Both tested positive for long term metabolites in approximately the same range (picograms).

Difference being, Frank Mir blames tainted kangaroo meat and Jon Jones blames tainted second hand dick pills.

Combine all that with Jones' wonky testosterone/epitestosterone levels, the fact that his NFL brother also popped for PED's, and his estrogen blockers - I find myself not quite ready to drink the kool - aid.

Whatchoo guys think, Jon Jones intentional cheater or Jon Jones the victim of tainting?
Intentional cheater

So, in the wake of Jon Jones' positive VADA test -

A lot of people are ready to believe that Jones was and is probably innocent of deliberately trying to cheat.
What keeps me from jumping to that side of the fence is when I remember:

Jon Jones (2017) and Frank Mir (2016) both tested positive for the exact same substance (oral Turinabol) when they were training at the same gym. Both tested positive for long term metabolites in approximately the same range (picograms).

Difference being, Frank Mir blames tainted kangaroo meat and Jon Jones blames tainted second hand dick pills.

Combine all that with Jones' wonky testosterone/epitestosterone levels, the fact that his NFL brother also popped for PED's, and his estrogen blockers - I find myself not quite ready to drink the kool - aid.

Whatchoo guys think, Jon Jones intentional cheater or Jon Jones the victim of tainting?
Jones is a cheater...he knows it...the tests proved it...and now he has a hall pass to cheat whenever he likes with USDA and Dana backing him...think about this, he is the only fighter alive that is allowed to fight with evidence of PEDS in his system !! let that sink in!

His reduced suspension a year and a half ago came about based on his defense being:

I have no idea how it got there. It’s such a small amount that it doesn’t even make sense as to why I would have taken this.

And now, all this time has passed, he’s still testing positive. The explanation for this is that:

The metabolites for the original (incidentally small) unknowing, unintentional ingestion of this substance is still in his body pulsing it’s way out at the most inconvenient times during the usada tests. There is no evidence of a new ingestion...it’s science. Talk to Novitsky.

Meanwhile, there is no study done showing that these metabolites can hang around for anywhere near this long in a controlled group or individual. They are pretending that they need evidence of a new ingestion in order to prove that it isn’t the same substance pulsing from the original (incidentally small, unknowingly taken, accidental) ingestion. They don’t. The fact that he is still popping for it is proof of this, based on the half life studies done on the metabolite. That’s what their testing guidelines were based on. To assume that Jon Jones body is the control group for a study on the half life of metabolites and that he under no circumstances could re-ingest a substance that he had ‘no idea’ how he ingested in the first place is completely ludicrous.

Ironic that you are not able to spell the very simple word, "beetle" correctly - in the same sentence you are using to insult somebody else's intellect.

<Moves>

Look! The spelling and grammar police!

On the invoice for the dick pills was also an order for clomiphene.

/discussion

Intentionally cheating, the guy is a POS inside and outside of the octagon

Back