Jon Jones intentional cheater or victim?

He is a victim of steroids.

Some times men have to travel 30 miles by motorised vehicle, just to get there steroids.

For just 10 dollars a month you too can help a man on steroids.

Jon Jones' irradiated picogram is actually a boss fight in one of the Fallout games.

latest
I really wish Fallout’s AI was half as good as Jon’s fight IQ

Name me another pulsing athlete that has pulsed for the same steroid nearly 1.5 years after failing for it, especially in trace amounts at the beginning.
There is none, there's also no studies that were ever done on no more than 1 person, lol. It's ridiculous at this point, It's a monopoly in the way they do business both with the fighters and now USADA, they're all on the payroll.

Name me another pulsing athlete that has pulsed for the same steroid nearly 1.5 years after failing for it, especially in trace amounts at the beginning.

Jon Jones

Oh sorry, we already named him

Lets see. Proven PEDs cheater on multiple occasions, cocaine user, hit and run criminal, DUI criminal, serial eye poker, 12 to 6 elbower, homophobic slurrer, wife cheater and confirmed snitch.........

VICTIM!!!

Innocent yet somehow knows enough to snitch to reduce his sentence.

Lmao.

Victim. Someone is tainting his food. GOAT bless.

So, in the wake of Jon Jones' positive VADA test -

A lot of people are ready to believe that Jones was and is probably innocent of deliberately trying to cheat.
What keeps me from jumping to that side of the fence is when I remember:

Jon Jones (2017) and Frank Mir (2016) both tested positive for the exact same substance (oral Turinabol) when they were training at the same gym. Both tested positive for long term metabolites in approximately the same range (picograms).

Difference being, Frank Mir blames tainted kangaroo meat and Jon Jones blames tainted second hand dick pills.

Combine all that with Jones' wonky testosterone/epitestosterone levels, the fact that his NFL brother also popped for PED's, and his estrogen blockers - I find myself not quite ready to drink the kool - aid.

Whatchoo guys think, Jon Jones intentional cheater or Jon Jones the victim of tainting?

I didn't intend to rob the bank, but I did slip the teller a note.

Anyone that thinks he is a victim is just naive. Perfect victims.

You forgot to add that Jon is the only one that has this so called Pulsing affect....amazing isnt it. He now has a free pass to cheat the rest of his career...makes me sick to my stomach.

Back