Jon Jones intentional cheater or victim?

So, in the wake of Jon Jones' positive VADA test -

A lot of people are ready to believe that Jones was and is probably innocent of deliberately trying to cheat.
What keeps me from jumping to that side of the fence is when I remember:

Jon Jones (2017) and Frank Mir (2016) both tested positive for the exact same substance (oral Turinabol) when they were training at the same gym. Both tested positive for long term metabolites in approximately the same range (picograms).

Difference being, Frank Mir blames tainted kangaroo meat and Jon Jones blames tainted second hand dick pills.

Combine all that with Jones' wonky testosterone/epitestosterone levels, the fact that his NFL brother also popped for PED's, and his estrogen blockers - I find myself not quite ready to drink the kool - aid.

Whatchoo guys think, Jon Jones intentional cheater or Jon Jones the victim of tainting?

PROVEN LIAR AND ALL AROUND CHEAT AND SCUMBAG............

TO THINK OTHERWISE SHOWS YOUR A RETARD

Was the victim when coke somehow managed to enter his nasal cavity.

Was the victim when the lady ran into his car and made him forget his kush.

Was the victim of having a flaccid penis and had to take pills laced with PEDS.

Was the victim when his body randomly decided to start pulsing.
this!

Jokes aside, he is a PED User, no victim! But this is nothing bad, almost every Top Fighter is a PED user, every GOAT is a PED User and so on... only thing that i dont like is that he is a pussy for not standing to what he does. I want him to lose only bc he is a pussy.

LOL, if you think Jon Jones is a victim, please don't procreate.

The guy is a cheater. We've had anecdotal evidence, then we got real evidence in the form of multiple positive tests.

No only is he a cheater, but he caused the UFC and USADA to forever throw away their credibility by jumping through hoops for him.

Jon Jones is a wholesome and truly devout Christian.

Jon Jones blames tainted second hand dick pills.

IIRC, Jones doesn't even blame anything this time since, obviously, he couldn't find any plausible product tainted with freaking turinabol.

I had an opinion on something but with the official thread at page 20 before I had even heard the news. I knew it wouldn’t be read by many people.

I wasn’t about to create my own thread just to get my post seen by a few more eyes. So here you go.

It’s the fact that it’s so blatantly obvious.

It’s not like an iffy stoppage or messed up judging. You know... Things that happen every once in a while that just sets off alarms in your head. Herb Dean’s performance during Khabib vs McGregor is such an example for me personally.

But it really could have just been a really bad night for Herb. But look at this stuff...

1. Jones* did not get the minimum 4 years that the rules state in stone. Mitigating circumstances should have earned him 8 years.

2. Jones* actually only got 15 months instead of a minimum 48.

3. Intelligent people are shilling the shit out of this while trying to convince John Q Public that Jones* really is innocent. And new science explains it all. Screw the laws of physics ya fuckin goofs.

Shills ~ Popped in December because he was now cutting weight and that shit was just hiding dormant in his liver or some shit. He’s just the victim of a weird scientific phenomenon.

Two things we all now know...

Cockroaches and the picograms of Jones* can both survive a nuclear war. That’s kind off badass, right?

But you left out the fucking lies that were the other 3 failed tests in the summer. It was only a fuck up by Novitsky that the public even heard about those tests.

Do not insult my intelligence it offends me. Alot of other people too I imagine.

4. Fails tests in July August September and after the first week of December. He had drugs in him all those times yet he was somehow going to be clean 3 weeks later ( Yes I know it’s possible for a drug to be not detectable after 3 weeks. But there is no way it shows up in 4 tests during a 6 month span but will suddenly have nothing 3 weeks later). In fact it would have looked shadier had he passed in my opinion.

Absurd you say. What gets me is a blind man could see it. I mean they are doing this out in the open in broad daylight.

I just never envisioned such a big conspiracy occuring to keep a cheater making the greedy UFC more money.

Edit. I just read this again and I had a word in a sentence that made the clarity muddy to my own eyes. I got rid of it.

You can also chuck in the stories of him hiding under the octagon for hours to avoid being tested by USADA, told by chael but stories like that dont get created out of thin air.

his brothers have both been caught for PEDS in football.

Well he definetly isn't a victim.
This. I don't mind the people stretching their benefit of the doubt multiple times to say it's entirely possible he never tried to cheat, but he is definitely stupid as fuck, has avoided all personal responsibility, and has gone out of his way to not take the steps he was given when cautioned over it in order to try and prevent further accidents. Those are 100% proven factual and inarguable.

Proven innocent. Move on people.

Was never proven innocent lmao

Innocent people don't served 18 month or 48 month suspensions like he was suppose to before snitching...

You guys are warped beyond repair

Only a total rube could believe him innocent at this point.

Also the dick pill thing didn’t have to do with his Turinabol test, TS. That came from him using clomephine (sp?) in his post cycle therapy

Was never proven innocent lmao

Innocent people don't served 18 month or 48 month suspensions like he was suppose to before snitching...

You guys are warped beyond repair
Tainted coke. Don't you mma bro?

So, in the wake of Jon Jones' positive VADA test -

A lot of Jones nuthuggers are ready to believe that Jones was and is probably innocent of deliberately trying to cheat.
What keeps me from jumping to that side of the fence is when I remember:
I fixed it for you TS
/thread

Someone ban this guy for asking this question. I’m surprised he figured out how to create a thread with the IQ of a dung beatle

Intention was to cheat.
Intention is to be a victim.

For all of Jon Jones’s positive tests, at the end of the day the only defense he’s been able to come up with is this:

BAD LUCK

that’s it. nothing to see here guys. he’s just had terrible luck testing positive for estrogen blockers and turinabol. if you seriously believe this then I have a bridge to sell you.

whats that saying, fool me once... dude has been flagged more times then any other notorious steroid cheater at this point. i just cant wrap my head around to fool myself and think that it was unintentional use. and since we are at it fuck usada too i will never believe one thing they say

Are you kidding?

Victim?

giphy.gif

Back