Jon Jones intentional cheater or victim?

D0GMeAT

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
So, in the wake of Jon Jones' positive VADA test -

A lot of people are ready to believe that Jones was and is probably innocent of deliberately trying to cheat.
What keeps me from jumping to that side of the fence is when I remember:

Jon Jones (2017) and Frank Mir (2016) both tested positive for the exact same substance (oral Turinabol) when they were training at the same gym. Both tested positive for long term metabolites in approximately the same range (picograms).

Difference being, Frank Mir blames tainted kangaroo meat and Jon Jones blames tainted second hand dick pills.

Combine all that with Jones' wonky testosterone/epitestosterone levels, the fact that his NFL brother also popped for PED's, and his estrogen blockers - I find myself not quite ready to drink the kool - aid.

Whatchoo guys think, Jon Jones intentional cheater or Jon Jones the victim of tainting?

Didn’t read but this is a stupid question.

We all know what happened. He cheated.

The fact that you both dismissed the question as stupid while providing conflicting answers, proves that it is a legitimate question.

“I spoke with the scientists,” Foster said. “They stand by their original statement. Nothing has changed. We’ve already punished Jon Jones for the M3 metabolite, which is a long-term metabolite. There’s no grounds to charge somebody twice for the same violation.”
This only confirms how innocent Jones is.
But I like that the new wave of the same butthurts is incoming!
<JonesLaugh>

He shouldn't compete. Cheater or not.

Name me another pulsing athlete that has pulsed for the same steroid nearly 1.5 years after failing for it, especially in trace amounts at the beginning.

Last edited:
Proven cheat. Time and time again.

Name me another pulsing athlete that has pulsed for the same steroid nearly 1.5 years after failing for it, especially in trave amounts at the beginning.

Yeah with the pulses increasing in amount

one failed test...maybe... 3 or failed tests and theres no way youre innocent

unless USADA is having technical errors with every single sample...which i woulnt put it past them to be honest... they seem so incompetent its ridiculous

0gJIkJq.jpg

I believe he was and still is and will be on PEDs.

Yet a bunch around this parts like to joke around, others like me had enough and just make fun of the situation, others full on troll, others are dumb dumbs.

I believe he was and still is and will be on PEDs.

Yet a bunch around this parts like to joke around, others like me had enough and just make fun of the situation, others full on troll, others are dumb dumbs.

Probably he most real response I've ever seen on Sherdog.

I had an opinion on something but with the official thread at page 20 before I had even heard the news. I knew it wouldn’t be read by many people.

I wasn’t about to create my own thread just to get my post seen by a few more eyes. My apologies TS.

So here you go.

I have never seen a fighter be so protected and defended in regards to drug failures in my life. The level of corruption is completely absurd.

It’s the fact that it’s so blatantly obvious.

It’s not like an iffy stoppage or messed up judging. You know... Things that happen every once in a while that just sets off an alarm in your head.

Herb Dean’s performance during Khabib vs McGregor is such an example for me personally. But it really could have just been a really bad night for Herb.

But look at this stuff...

1. Jones* did not get the minimum 4 years that the rules state in stone. Mitigating circumstances should have earned him 8 years.

2. Jones* actually only got 15 months instead of a minimum 48. How do you justify making the punishment less than one half of the mandatory punishment.

3. Intelligent people are shilling the shit out of this while trying to convince John Q Public that Jones* really is innocent. And new science explains it all. Screw the laws of physics ya fuckin goofs.

Shills ~ Popped in December because he was now cutting weight and that shit was just hiding dormant in his liver or some shit. He’s just the victim of a weird scientific phenomenon.

Two things we all now know...

Cockroaches and the picograms of Jones* can both survive a nuclear war. That’s kind off badass, right?

But you left out the fucking lies that were the other 3 failed tests in the summer. It was only a fuck up by Novitsky that the public even heard about those tests.

Do not insult my intelligence it offends me. Alot of other people too I imagine.

4. Fails tests in July August September and after the first week of December. He had drugs in him all those times yet he was somehow going to be clean 3 weeks later ( Yes I know it’s possible for a drug to be not detectable after 3 weeks. But there is no way it shows up in 4 tests during a 6 month span but will suddenly have nothing 3 weeks later). In fact it would have looked shadier had he passed in my opinion.

Absurd you say. What gets me is a blind man could see it. I mean they are doing this out in the open in broad daylight.

I just never envisioned such a big conspiracy occuring to keep a cheater making the greedy UFC more money.

Edit. I just read this again and I had a word in a sentence that made the clarity muddy to my own eyes. I got rid of it.

Last edited:
Cockroaches and the picograms of Jones* can both survive a nuclear war. That’s kind off badass, right?

Jon Jones' irradiated picogram is actually a boss fight in one of the Fallout games.

latest

Was the victim when coke somehow managed to enter his nasal cavity.

Was the victim when the lady ran into his car and made him forget his kush.

Was the victim of having a flaccid penis and had to take pills laced with PEDS.

Was the victim when his body randomly decided to start pulsing.

Back