Jon jones insulted Steven Seagal .. Seagal teaching Cormier a secret trick no joke

IceKid

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
This starts at 31:14 in this video link ...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPxqowvhwzc

what do you think ... pschycology tactics from team cormier ??

Or did Jones really hurt Mister Seagals feelings ... so Seagale is going to destroy jon jones

OR ....

Is this an evil plot from Jonny Bones conspiered between him and mister Seagale

anyway ... insteresting

DC can't even tell the story with a straight face. Even if it is real, it's clearly a joke to him.

Damn.. I bet some cash on Jones but I did not know that Cormier had the most devastating weapon ever: Seagul deadly techniques

Segal breaking Jon's fingers before the fight would solve the eyepoke problem.

Jones is in trouble, Sensei Seagal's pupils are undefeated when shown the deadly stuff before a fight.

The only "technique" worth learning from Seagal is how to make b-movies.

Anybody know the full story of Jon getting on Steven's nerves?
Maybe Jones went "I bet you I could teach you a deadly move..."

what happens to sherdog if DC wins by front kick KO??

I heard it was Sensei Seagal who taught DC how to wrestle.

I would think the JJ's weakness is the bones in his lower legs They are very long and thin . JJ doesn't seem to mind to kick opponent's knees . So maybe a well placed downward 45deg side kick in the clinch should do it .Kick the center on his shin and snap . kinda wonder why lyoto didn't see this

I like how there are still "secret tricks" that people don't know yet, like it's UFC 4 or something. What the hell is Seagull gonna teach him that's not already available to everyone, in under a week no less. This is embarrassing to all parties involved.

attachment.jpg

I heard seagal has a secret eyeball push-up technique that is sure to make DC's eyeballs impenetrable to eye epokes

Back