Jon Jones inconsistency

Jon fights like he's just as bored with LHW as we are

I guess he's just as scared of HW as we are too

I think Jones is bored at the level of competition he has had to fight lately, and his performances are lackluster. He does just enough to win. When he fights a big challenge like DC II and Gus II, he kicked ass! If he moves up to fight Miocic, I bet he looks like the old Bones Jones. The man needs a challenge like DC was to get him interested again.

This has been pretty obvious during the last few years, where Jones goes from looking stellar in one fight to average in the other. He looked amazing against DC at 182 (I think that was the best version of Jones ever) to looking average against OSP. He looked incredible against DC and Alex and then average against Smith and especially Santos.
Is it the roids? or he neglects training when he fights someone who does not seem like a threat? Or do you think he fights to the level of his opponent? (I go with that) I mean, the steroids argument will always be there but we can't be too sure. His wrestling is a little inconsistent too, struggled to take down Santos, while he outwrestled DC who was the best wrestler in the division.
Still, here's hoping he comes out like a terminator and dismantles Reyes, which I think he will.
He doesn't power up to his final form when he pereceives a low-level threat. It's called Goku Syndrome.

This has been pretty obvious during the last few years, where Jones goes from looking stellar in one fight to average in the other. He looked amazing against DC at 182 (I think that was the best version of Jones ever) to looking average against OSP. He looked incredible against DC and Alex and then average against Smith and especially Santos.
Is it the roids? or he neglects training when he fights someone who does not seem like a threat? Or do you think he fights to the level of his opponent? (I go with that) I mean, the steroids argument will always be there but we can't be too sure. His wrestling is a little inconsistent too, struggled to take down Santos, while he outwrestled DC who was the best wrestler in the division.
Still, here's hoping he comes out like a terminator and dismantles Reyes, which I think he will.

Suspicious testosterone levels leading up to the first DC fight (pre USADA), clean tests against OSP, failed tests for DC 2 and Gus 2, no failed tests for Smith and Santos. Don't know if it's all related. But I do know the dick pill, cocaine cut with tainted creatine excuse is complete horse shit.

While he was average during the Santos fight, idk where the idea that he was average during the Smith fight came from. He spent five rounds murdering the guy, and I'm surprised they didn't stop it.

Fight to the level of his competition

In the Santos fight he was either injured going in or got injured (from the leg kicks) during the fight imo
Santos knee was jacked up bro. Santos was the one injured lol. He's still out since that fight.

Santos knee was jacked up bro. Santos was the one injured lol. He's still out since that fight.
Aye fack off, men

Just because Santos was injured doesn't mean Jones can't be
Both can be injured, cuzzy

The was a lot of staring and hesitance from both

Aye fack off, men

Just because Santos was injured doesn't mean Jones can't be
Both can be injured, cuzzy

The was a lot of staring and hesitance from both
Fuk u men

You can't invent injuries because Santos was close to beating Jones with a broken knee.

Steroids probably play a role, at least regarding OSP. But honestly, I think Jones is declining. He had a great finish in the DC rematch, but didn’t look that stellar to me up to that point. And his failed test kind of puts a big asterisk next to him looking good in that fight, if you’re one that thought he looked good. The version of Jones that slayed Rampage, Shogun, Machida, etc., was Jones a decade ago. He’s slowing down, and I fully expect to see him lose the belt this year. Happens to everyone if they fight long enough.

Man, people saying he looked "average" in OSP Smith and Santos fights.

He didnt look Super Saiyan but he ran an impressive clinic on all those guys.

OsP and Smith hit him a combination of 5 times in 50 minutes.

All of them paid visits to the hospital and put on medical leave, Santos is out for a year.

Plus DC and Gus got brutally fucked up between those fights

The only inconsistencies are what chemicals he’s going to to pop hot for, PED, recreational, dick pills, birth control, we never know
<{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}>

You can't invent injuries because Santos was close to beating Jones with a broken knee.
I can do whatever I want, cuz
Jones limped out of the cage
Hurt/injured...He was obviously compromised
I even said Thiago might have been the one to hurt/injure him in the fight which would be a credit to Thiago

No one was "beating" anyone
It was close coz both were both compromised and just stared at each other for most of the "fight"

I think he was more motivated for DC as he knew he was a bigger threat, also had a huge advantage of reach

And he got suspended for it! :confused: Coincidence?
Lol at people pointing to DC 2 for Jon looking great. That's the one fight where we KNOW he was juiced to the gills. Plus he was getting beat until DC ducked into the kick

When Jones is fully geared up on steroids he gets big wins and stoppages..when hes merely "pulsing " he has trouble finishing MW journey men who have been stopped by bums in the past.

Either way the answer is steroids.

I can do whatever I want, cuz
Jones limped out of the cage
Hurt/injured...He was obviously compromised
I even said Thiago might have been the one to hurt/injure him in the fight which would be a credit to Thiago

No one was "beating" anyone
It was close coz both were both compromised and just stared at each other for most of the "fight"
Santos knee got fucked up early in the fight. Yet he still managed to perform despite that.

"Thiago Santos suffered a torn ACL, MCL, PCL and meniscus in his left knee during his loss to Jon Jones"

Jones injury? Is just a figment of your imagination. Something you created to excuse Jones poor performance against a one legged opponent.

Jones didn't tear any ligaments as far as i'm concerned, so if his legs were hurt, that's just normal damage he took during the fight.

Sorry bruddeh

Last edited:
Back