Jon Jones "If I cannot fight in the UFC I will go to Russia, China and Japan"

I'm so glad he let us know he's having sex on a regular basis...such vital information.

Should do it now. Go fight Fedor and Crocop and make lots of money. The alternative is waiting more years just to come back to a division full of Corey Andersons.

no it called not taking peds

The way he's talking, it does sound like USADA isn't budging from 4 years. If he had some hint that he'd be getting 2 years or less, I would expect him to say "I think I'll be back in the UFC in 2019". He's said that before, but he didn't say it this time... interesting.

And I'm so happy he's having money problems. He just basically admitted he didn't save his money very well. Another year of his current financial situation will probably see him in debt. If USADA stick with 4 years, I'd expect him to attempt to fight in Japan next summer.

It's going to be really interesting if Jon tries to fight overseas. I go back and forth on this -- I'm not sure the UFC could stop him from fighting in Rizin. I doubt the Japanese courts would care about his contract with the UFC. I also still believe that Jon Jones would get a release from his contract in US courts -- however, there is the "guilty hands" principle, in which defendants that have broken the law cannot sue for reparations in court. The guilty hands principle is definitely not enforced consistently, so Jon's case would come down to what judge he gets.

I just hope for more Jones drama and a Jones vs UFC lawsuit to sue for release from his contract. That would be so fascinating.

I called him to congratulate my son on his birthday / what? <31>

The UFC would be smart to release Jones to fight overseas if he is suspended for a length of time.

Keeps him relevant. Let him bash cans for a few years and pad his record. Then he makes a triumphant return to the UFC eventually.

He does no good to the UFC sitting on the shelf, a constant reminder of his failed drug tests.

Not at all. This would help Rizin draw PPV buys, effectively building up a competitor. The UFC don't want to compete with PRIDE 2.0. Plus, it would make them look bad if they released Jon Jones just so he could fight overseas. There would be suspicions of under-the-table co-promotion, which would damage the UFCs relations with athletic commissions.

you know that when he says "lots of sex with his lady" and "even more sex", he means he cant get hard without dick pills, he cant get hard without hookers, and he cant get hard with his lady
Same thing I was going to post. He’s probably gay.

Same thing I was going to post. He’s probably gay.

its rather limp, innit? in an interview you get asked what you been up to and you say "um...well...ive been fucking my wife obviously! lots! and then later on fucking her again! erm...i definitely spend time with her and she's definitely not living at her parents or having discussions with a divorce lawyer! you definitely won't see me down the strip clubs, no siree!"

shad was right about jones

Jones in a Pride like organisation..... I WOULD WATCH

Back