Jon Jones "If I cannot fight in the UFC I will go to Russia, China and Japan"

I hope more guys follow. Shit is more exciting in Japan. USA probably makes the most boring MMA product.

Cliffs
Jones talks briefly about his training
says his toughest training partner is some dagestani
he has a good relationship with Dana
he lives in ABQ and trained last friday (russian style)
He has collected his evidence and submitted it to USADA and is waiting on result
If USADA bans him he wants to fight oveseas
He''s got a lot of money adn he either spends it or saves it a lot but not as much as he used to
Don't forget lots of sex with his lady.

Jones is a cheater criminal roach. He needs to go bye bye.

you know that when he says "lots of sex with his lady" and "even more sex", he means he cant get hard without dick pills, he cant get hard without hookers, and he cant get hard with his lady

Should do it now. Go fight Fedor and Crocop and make lots of money. The alternative is waiting more years just to come back to a division full of Corey Andersons.

UFC has released a good number of people on suspension so it's not that unlikely. Plus Jon is innocent.

<JonesLaugh>

Generally when they are beyond old and no longer a big draw.

If they release Jones, Bellator would have the best fighter on the planet who is also the current second biggest active draw.

Beyond stupid move by UFC if they do this.

His wife unfortunately gets to taste all the skanks Jons banged over the years during their love making sessions.

I stopped reading after the first answer, youre immature and pathetic Jon. Grow the fuck up!

So there must be some issue with the translation putting 'fight' there instead of 'roid'.

The UFC would be smart to release Jones to fight overseas if he is suspended for a length of time.

Keeps him relevant. Let him bash cans for a few years and pad his record. Then he makes a triumphant return to the UFC eventually.

He does no good to the UFC sitting on the shelf, a constant reminder of his failed drug tests.

Jones vs Uber Rumble in international waters. Breaks all the records.

nope he not and there not releasing someone who be signed bye bellator in a min to be loaned to rizin to get around his ped use.

They let Josh Barnett go in the midst of Bellator revving up their HW division

The UFC would be smart to release Jones to fight overseas if he is suspended for a length of time.

Keeps him relevant. Let him bash cans for a few years and pad his record. Then he makes a triumphant return to the UFC eventually.

He does no good to the UFC sitting on the shelf, a constant reminder of his failed drug tests.

but he than he making someone else money during the time he take make ufc money cause he used peds. than it shows the whole roster take peds get busted cause u can get released and fight over seas no big deal.

Back