Jon Jones: "I want a son"

There's a load of actual research into this without using a pool of 10 MMA fighters to try and shoehorn in your particular opinion.

For instance after the world wars there was a sudden increase in male births.

That's why India's so overpopulated, and why China was until the government mandated the birth restriction. People try again and again and again to have a son, and they end up with six daughters before they get one.

don't be surprised if Jones cheats the system again and turns one of his daughters into a boy.

“I am a girl dad, and I love it. They say that little girls grow up to take care of their dad forever, and I’m surrounded by little girls, and I know that I’m gonna be in good hands for the rest of my life. When I’m old and crazy, I tell them they better stop by and cook me a meal and check on me, make sure I got clean laundry. Right? Make sure I’ve got a lot of love. So being a girl dad is awesome. Obviously I want a son so bad, but these girls are more than plenty. They’re going to do extraordinary things with their lives, and I’m just excited to see the way they turn out. I’m a blessed man to have so much love around me.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/02/jon-jones-on-being-girl-dad-ufc-247-athlete-panel-video
Oh ooohh more dick pills incoming folks.
USADA on!990408BE-C1E7-4DC8-B5CB-C6B26B6C3D66.gif
Bring those picto graphics out!

I'm surprised he doesn't have more illegitimate children running around

They say that little girls grow up to take care of their dad forever, and I’m surrounded by little girls, and I know that I’m gonna be in good hands for the rest of my life. When I’m old and crazy, I tell them they better stop by and cook me a meal and check on me, make sure I got clean laundry. Right?
Jones super selfish as usual.

Back