Jon Jones: "I want a son"

Jeff N. just posted: "Available for adoption."

that must suck. i have a friend from hgih school who had the same issue. super jock type and now he has 5 daughters.

he only wanted 2 kids, but he has kept trying to get a son and keeps getting daughters. now he has a fucking minivan and house with 6 females to manage lol.

i bet the fucker tries for a 6th time, even though he has sworn 100% he wont ever have another kid. this guy is only 32 btw.
at this point, he should adopt...

Jones : "I want a son".

He already son'd 25 people. One more is getting plain greedy... ;)

i think it's funny that the two mma personalities who are generally selfish, and only in on things that benefit themselves, don't get the one thing they want, and that is a son. both rogan and jones only have girls haha.

He should have kept contact with all the strippers he encountered. Maybe there's a mini 7 year old Jon Jones who's 4ft3 with a 77inch reach out there.

I'm not sure the world needs a mini Picto running around.
Wow a whole level of hate.how long have u been crying about jon?10 years? Does it hurt everytime he wins?can u sleep at night?.

Wow a whole level of hate.how long have u been crying about jon?10 years? Does it hurt everytime he wins?can u sleep at night?.

{<jordan}

Go do your homework little guy.

First thing he says after loving being a "girl dad"....is that they'll take care of him. Jeez. Even in his expressions of affection it's all about him.

there’s a theory that alpha dudes mostly produce daughters

Fedor: all daughters
Cain: daughter
Jones: daughters
DC: son + daughter
Stipe: daughter
Overeem: daughters
Brock: 2 daughters, 3 sons
Crocop: 2 sons
Mark Coleman: daughters

There is some truths to that theory. Assuming this is true, I wonder why alpha males produce mostly daughters?

I've heard that but I dont think its true. my brother in law has 3 daughters with my sister and hes a bit of a puss. I'd touch him with the jab EZ

That doesn't necessarily contradict the theory that alpha dudes produce mostly daughters, in terms of percentage, in my opinion.

For instance, let's say out of 10 children produced by alpha dudes, 7 are daughters and 3 a sons, this would be 7/3 daughter to son ratio.

Now, if non-alpha dudes or beta dudes produce children at a ratio of 6/4 daughter to son ratio, it's still significantly less than alpha dudes.

that must suck. i have a friend from hgih school who had the same issue. super jock type and now he has 5 daughters.

he only wanted 2 kids, but he has kept trying to get a son and keeps getting daughters. now he has a fucking minivan and house with 6 females to manage lol.

i bet the fucker tries for a 6th time, even though he has sworn 100% he wont ever have another kid. this guy is only 32 btw.

And that "friend" is you?

My Father once told me that if you are enjoying the sex that leads to conception. That you’ll have a girl.

“Making boys is serious business”. He used to say.

aka "you're an accident." <45>

That is wild lol. 32 wow. I have a buddy whos the opposite . His 5th son was just born a few weeks ago. He’s ... 27 lol.

I’m so glad my first was a girl and second one coming in April is a boy.

How would you rank your buddy on a beta/alpha scale, from 0-10: 0 being beta, 10 being alpha?

Wow... tells his own daughters to get in the kitchen and cook him a meal and he better have clean laundry.

Back