Jon Jones: "I want a son"

I have one boy and one girl ... worked out well .... hoping Jon gets his son

there’s a theory that alpha dudes mostly produce daughters
Doesn't make evolutionary sense does it? Women are more likely to reproduce yes, but if alpha is having offspring, then the sons should also have a good chance at becoming succesful alpha males with potential to reproduce much more.

that must suck. i have a friend from hgih school who had the same issue. super jock type and now he has 5 daughters.

he only wanted 2 kids, but he has kept trying to get a son and keeps getting daughters. now he has a fucking minivan and house with 6 females to manage lol.

i bet the fucker tries for a 6th time, even though he has sworn 100% he wont ever have another kid. this guy is only 32 btw.

LMAO crazy shit.

Rogan has a theory about alpha males having all girls.

Man is an unbelievable narcissist.. you are not supposed to say that part out loud Jon.

Considering he needs juice to fight it means his true weak genes cant be passed over to an actual male.

He can always adopt a sherdogger

I can’t stand Jones as much as the next guy. But man. Some of you are going on on him.

Doesn't make evolutionary sense does it? Women are more likely to reproduce yes, but if alpha is having offspring, then the sons should also have a good chance at becoming succesful alpha males with potential to reproduce much more.

I don't believe evolution works that way. Evolution is not a conscious entity that makes rational decisions trying to figure out ways to spread the best possible genes like a math equation.

It works by natural selection. The animals which have the genes that are best suited to survive in their current environment are the ones which will survive and spread those genes. The animals with the genes that aren't as fit for that environment die off before reproducing, or they don't get to reproduce as much, so their genes don't spread as much. Eventually you are left with animals which have certain traits, because those traits are the ones which are most useful for thriving in that particular environment.

I don't think we quite understand what exactly it is that causes a human to be born male or female at this point. As far as we know, that is just random.

that must suck. i have a friend from hgih school who had the same issue. super jock type and now he has 5 daughters.

he only wanted 2 kids, but he has kept trying to get a son and keeps getting daughters. now he has a fucking minivan and house with 6 females to manage lol.

i bet the fucker tries for a 6th time, even though he has sworn 100% he wont ever have another kid. this guy is only 32 btw.

I have a buddy like that too. (Bigger dude.., 6'3'' 250ish) We grew up together and were roommates in our late teens and early 20's. He was a good athlete, but was mostly raising hell, getting into a lot of fights, and constantly cheating on whatever girlfriend he had. He is an overall good guy, but you were glad to have him on your side growing up.

Anyway he has 4 daughters now and just got contacted by a fifth one that he didn't even know he had from when he was working on a resort 20 years ago when he was 18. He never complains about it and loves his kids, but he just settled into the fact that he makes girls.

That is wild lol. 32 wow. I have a buddy whos the opposite . His 5th son was just born a few weeks ago. He’s ... 27 lol.

I’m so glad my first was a girl and second one coming in April is a boy.

Pretty sure soon you'll be able to pick the gender. Just wait 10 years or so.

Hmm, not so sure. Aren't there like 60 genders according to cultural marxists, so it might take a bit more.

EQHh1G_XUAEj8Gt

Guys with a bunch of daughters and no sons:
  • Jones
  • Fedor
  • Don Frye
  • Mark Coleman
  • Overeem
  • BJ Penn
  • Joe Rogan
There seems to be a pattern here.

Which pattern?

My father produced 7 sons from 4 different women

Jesus, there’s way too many of him as it is, please make him stop

Back