Jon Jones: "I want a son"

there’s a theory that alpha dudes mostly produce daughters

This makes sense biologically, since in nature an alpha would likely kill his sons in competition for females, the best way for his genes to go forward is to have daughters.

He should check and see if he left one back in Iowa

upload_2020-2-6_15-23-29.jpeg

“I am a girl dad, and I love it. They say that little girls grow up to take care of their dad forever, and I’m surrounded by little girls, and I know that I’m gonna be in good hands for the rest of my life. When I’m old and crazy, I tell them they better stop by and cook me a meal and check on me, make sure I got clean laundry. Right? Make sure I’ve got a lot of love. So being a girl dad is awesome. Obviously I want a son so bad, but these girls are more than plenty. They’re going to do extraordinary things with their lives, and I’m just excited to see the way they turn out. I’m a blessed man to have so much love around me.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/02/jon-jones-on-being-girl-dad-ufc-247-athlete-panel-video
There are ways to make it happen via #science. Kanye did it.

https://www.care.com/c/stories/9797/yes-you-can-choose-to-have-a-boy-or-girl-bu/

I thought he already son’ed DC x 2

why does he need more

We even have pictures of the moment of birth.

10700336.jpg

That was weird.He was talking about how happy he is with his daughters and joking around.And all of a sudden he says in a serious tone obviously I want a son so bad.LOL

Perhaps he could adopt you TS, given how much your thirsting for his milk

I've heard that but I dont think its true. my brother in law has 3 daughters with my sister and hes a bit of a puss. I'd touch him with the jab EZ

Guys with a bunch of daughters and no sons:
  • Jones
  • Fedor
  • Don Frye
  • Mark Coleman
  • Overeem
  • BJ Penn
  • Joe Rogan
There seems to be a pattern here.

Rogan too, all that bro alpha pseudo tough guy crap and all he can produce is girls.
<{MingNope}>

I got me a son on my very first try tho.
<{yearp}>

that must suck. i have a friend from hgih school who had the same issue. super jock type and now he has 5 daughters.

he only wanted 2 kids, but he has kept trying to get a son and keeps getting daughters. now he has a fucking minivan and house with 6 females to manage lol.

i bet the fucker tries for a 6th time, even though he has sworn 100% he wont ever have another kid. this guy is only 32 btw.

Poor guy, that must sucks, I'm not totally sure I want to have kids but if I decide to make the jump I want at least one boy but I can't stop thinking I can end up like your friend

Poor guy, that must sucks, I'm not totally sure I want to have kids but if I decide to make the jump I want at least one boy but I can't stop thinking I can end up like your friend

Pretty sure soon you'll be able to pick the gender. Just wait 10 years or so.

His infected genetics can't produce him any sons... <{1-8}>

Guess that infection must have skipped Silva, Vitor, and countless other steroid users who have sons.

Weird.

Rogan too, all that bro alpha pseudo tough guy crap and all he can produce is girls.
<{MingNope}>

I got me a son on my very first try tho.
<{yearp}>

Rogan is one that sticks out in my mind, with his personality... boston comic, steroids, martial arts, cage fighting, etc.... you know he badly wanted a son and got stuck with all girls.

that must suck. i have a friend from hgih school who had the same issue. super jock type and now he has 5 daughters.

he only wanted 2 kids, but he has kept trying to get a son and keeps getting daughters. now he has a fucking minivan and house with 6 females to manage lol.

i bet the fucker tries for a 6th time, even though he has sworn 100% he wont ever have another kid. this guy is only 32 btw.

I really feel this is pretty fucking stupid, to keep trying for a son. The odds are around 50/50 (or maybe less if girls run in the family) and you have to deal with taking care of yet another girl, which by the dad's own admission, is a disappointment. And jeezus, 6 females around PMS time? You are fucked.

Also, I'm assuming the dad doesn't live in Saudia Arabia or Dagestan or some shithole Muslim country where girls can only be wives and mothers. I mean, there's tennis, golf, WMMA (and prob some other sports too) where a top female athletes can be world famous and make shit tons of money and have athletic legacy.

Just think it's retarded to play 50/50 coin flip with you and your kids life to keep trying for a certain sex.

In Europe and America at least. If I was a dad in a Muslim country or an ultra conservative Asian country, fuck yeah, I'd keep trying until I get a son since daughters are pretty worthless there.

Back