Jon Jones: "I want a son"

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“I am a girl dad, and I love it. They say that little girls grow up to take care of their dad forever, and I’m surrounded by little girls, and I know that I’m gonna be in good hands for the rest of my life. When I’m old and crazy, I tell them they better stop by and cook me a meal and check on me, make sure I got clean laundry. Right? Make sure I’ve got a lot of love. So being a girl dad is awesome. Obviously I want a son so bad, but these girls are more than plenty. They’re going to do extraordinary things with their lives, and I’m just excited to see the way they turn out. I’m a blessed man to have so much love around me.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/02/jon-jones-on-being-girl-dad-ufc-247-athlete-panel-video

I'm not sure the world needs a mini Picto running around.

that must suck. i have a friend from hgih school who had the same issue. super jock type and now he has 5 daughters.

he only wanted 2 kids, but he has kept trying to get a son and keeps getting daughters. now he has a fucking minivan and house with 6 females to manage lol.

i bet the fucker tries for a 6th time, even though he has sworn 100% he wont ever have another kid. this guy is only 32 btw.

I can only have sons it seems. Jones needs to man up to have a son.

Aye, he might be hinting that he gon be on ‘dick pills’ again soon

Jon will love being a girl dad when she starts period having and boy chasing, eh?

I hope he's a better private life person than his reckless behavior defines his public identity with.

1164647666.jpg.0.jpg

#blessed

that must suck. i have a friend from hgih school who had the same issue. super jock type and now he has 5 daughters.

he only wanted 2 kids, but he has kept trying to get a son and keeps getting daughters. now he has a fucking minivan and house with 6 females to manage lol.

i bet the fucker tries for a 6th time, even though he has sworn 100% he wont ever have another kid. this guy is only 32 btw.

there’s a theory that alpha dudes mostly produce daughters

there’s a theory that alpha dudes mostly produce daughters

I've heard that but I dont think its true. my brother in law has 3 daughters with my sister and hes a bit of a puss. I'd touch him with the jab EZ

Fedor has 4/5 daughters as well, I believe.

It seems that he keeps on trying to get a son too.

I thought he already son’ed DC x 2

why does he need more

Back