Jon Jones: I almost feel the whole wrestling community is backing Cormier

Jon, maybe it's because DC is a genuine-nice-fare dude? You also said you don't mind to be considered fake, cause you are winning fights and that's what matters.. Right? Now you come up with this teenage girl talk? Oh give me a break, dude.

It's more than just the wrestling community backing Cormier.

When wrestling was first announced to be removed from the olympics, did Bones step up and support olympic wrestling? Did he wear the shirts or support the cause in any way? No. That is why wrestling is not supporting him. DC went on tv and has been nothing but the most supportive advocate for keeping olympic wrestling alive. That is why the community supports and respects him.

If true then that's as simple as a good answer is going to get.

makes sense, I doubt the wrestling community would back a clown over an olympian

Question is why does Jones care

This fight almost has too much talking before it, overshadowing how 2 great fighters are going to fight. They should show each other more respect.

At the end of the day they are going to have a chance to beat the shit out of each other and i hope afterwards they put the petty shit behind them

DC has the whole WWE fanbase backing him because thats how hated jones is!

OH MY!!! HAHAHA!

First Post?

Fuck Hans....you're one sharp mofo!

avqILfJ.gif

The entire optometry community is backing Jones.

hahaha!

how can jones blame them? the guy was an olympian in wrestling. he's probably more active in the wrestling community as well. cormier also uses his wrestling more than jones does in his fights. he's more of a wrestler than jones is. i don't see a problem with the wrestling community having cormier's back in this fight.

Jones doesn't do as much to embrace his wrestling past. Cormier is still doing work with FloWrestling and recently had that match with NCAA champion Chris Pendleton at the UFC expo. Jones embraces being a diverse mixed martial artist, which is all good, but it makes sense that the wrestling community would back DC.

i kind of agree, at least with forum people...but DC has kinda been a baby...not really liking the idea of him as a ufc champ

During the promo for Jones vs DC on the last PPV everyone watching thought the guy was douche. The minute he gave his reasoning for not liking Jones everyone was like "I hope Jones kicks this guys ass". Couldn't blame them just hearing his reason made me cringe.

Back