Jon Jones HW move more likely now after Cocaine?

Sigmafight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I took note of how Jon Jones has measured in low during training, him talking about how his weight cuts have gotten easier lately.

It is well documented that Cocaine can cause loss of appetite, and i remember Jones talking about having to force feed himself during camp.

Now i'm wondering, he's gotten a bit older, and if he gets off Cocaine, i think a likely scenario, or atleast possible, would be that he chubs up just slightly, and experiencing that his next cut might be more difficult than expected.

Could this mean we will see him seriously considering taking a HW fight to test the waters, and see how he feels when not having to cut at all, and so on?

I find this an interesting developement

Nah. He'll switch to heroin and challenge Weidman.

It also effects decision making like posting something stupid on social media and taking it down

Dude is a coke addict and ruling the division. He must be on some good s***

Maybe, he wants to get closer to Cain, in hopes of getting a hook up from a cartel ?

but one thing we cant know is that if he uses constantly or is just like casually

probably just a PR move going to rehab and stuff like that

This is all a lie. He never did coke, someone stole his phone and, you know...

He did mention MW

He could just replace a couple meals with some nose candy.

He's a disgrace.

but one thing we cant know is that if he uses constantly or is just like casually

Theres been rumbling about Jones and cocaine for a LOOOONG time. Even Cerrone posted something about it a while back.

I will tell you this. There is absolutely no way he is a constant user right now. We don't know all the details but i'm guessing he just casually used some and happened to get popped. There's no way he was using cocaine all the time during his camp, and would still be able to come into that fight and out muscle DC. If he used it to the point where it actually made his weight cut super easy, like ts is suggesting, he would've lost a ton of strength and you can guarantee we would've seen DC ragdoll him. This is coming from a huge Jones hater.

How long before Jon Jones is seen with Walter White?

Without the coke his chin and cardio will be gone.

A move to HW might be beneficial, since he would eat more and get more powder. I mean power.

Nah, his leverage will take care of that, right bro?

I doubt he's an addict. It's probably more of a hookers and blow situation.

A hookers and blow situation does not call for rehab. I`m sure Jones is training on cocaine for a very long time now.

Back