Jon Jones hits 204 with a hat on

Deontay Wilder by super front kick

HtxcopL.jpg
Jesus christ he's a freak

225 still isn't big for a LHW. Rampage (even before Fatpage), Forrest Griffith and others used to get up to 240-250 routinely before cutting.

The vegan diet thing sounds really bad, though. I hope he didin't buy into that Gamechangers' mythology.

All that matters is what they came into the cage as pretty well known Rampage gets fat between camps. Jones is not historically a small fighter on fight night for his division.

Wilder's legs are tiny wtf...

anyone who tells me big legs have anything to do with punching power can stfu lol.. I'm convinced it's purely genetics at this point once technique is learned of course.
His legs look skinny because they're so long. If he had shorter legs then he would have thicker legs

Wilder's legs are tiny wtf...

anyone who tells me big legs have anything to do with punching power can stfu lol.. I'm convinced it's purely genetics at this point once technique is learned of course.
I'd say big legs can help. But it's not like they're a determining factor really.

Come fight night 210 -15 filled out fully rehydrated we ready for this...

0TiTTTL.gif

Come fight night 210 -15 filled out fully rehydrated we ready for this...

0TiTTTL.gif
From March 2011 when he took shogun apart at the joints, to Feb. 8th 2020...
His path of destruction impresses me more with each passing month and year.

The greatest unarmed combatant I've ever seen.

That's why i can't get enough of these dopes saying Jones is cutting weight to "fight smaller men". He's never looked drained at weigh-ins and by all accounts has always made 205 with ease.

Meanwhile you got Khabib almost dying cutting weight, DC leaning on towels and Holloway cutting 30 pounds to make FW, but you don't hear a peep about any of that.
This is all true.

My theory behind why Jones is losing weight is to burn as much fat as possible that could be holding turinabol metabolites. His last positive tests during camp showed a higher concentration of the metabolites which indicates that it is very possible that metabolites are stored in his fatty tissue which is broken down during intense training.

Orrrrr maybe he just straight up juices during intense training?

From March 2011 when he took shogun apart at the joints, to Feb. 8th 2020...
His path of destruction impresses me more with each passing month and year.

The greatest unarmed combatant I've ever seen.

If only he could do it clean once in a while, maybe others would think so too.

He said on Embedded, that he came in small this fight week compared to previous fight weeks.

217 at the start of the week instead of his normal 225lbs. His words.

Supposedly due to a new vegan diet.

... Vegan .... hmmmm
Vegan diet. Ominous.

Many people can thrive on it. Many cannot. And for those who cannot it's especially apparent in physically demanding situations. We'll see.

I've wondered what Nate might be like with a few burgers and a porterhouse in him.

The bottom line is that he's never come in overweight so he's not a "huge LHW" like some say. Look at the trouble Rumble, Till and Gastelum had cutting at WW....that's what being too big for your weight class is.
I never said Jones was a huge LHW, but he’s not in the smaller sized ones. He’s leaning in the big sized, if he had normal legs he wouldn’t make the cut probably. If he did he’d look like Auschwitz Conor at 145.

If only he could do it clean once in a while, maybe others would think so too.
I won't argue that. Still, I rate his generalship and creativity amongst the highest ever seen.

If others only see the asterisk, that's their right

Stipe was in the high 220s his last fight and werdum hit the 220s when he was on his hw run too, so jones is basically the same size as two hw champs. Crocop was also in the 220s in pride, but Most of the pride hw’s were on the smaller side
Stipe was 230.5 for his last fight.

Werdum was 236 when he won the title, 240 when he lost it. 238.5 when he beat fedor.

Back