Jon Jones hits 204 with a hat on

That's why i can't get enough of these dopes saying Jones is cutting weight to "fight smaller men". He's never looked drained at weigh-ins and by all accounts has always made 205 with ease.

Meanwhile you got Khabib almost dying cutting weight, DC leaning on towels and Holloway cutting 30 pounds to make FW, but you don't hear a peep about any of that.

jones is the goat

hes even 3-4 lbs smaller than wilder what the fuck lol

He will be powerless after one round. Reyes 2nd-3rd KO.

Wilder the real BMF for not cutting any weight to fight mountain blobs.
His ratio of Semtex : BodyWeight is something else. And he carries it from the first rd. To the 12th. Never even approaching 220 lbs.

That Alabama Leverage, though

Wilder's legs are tiny wtf...

anyone who tells me big legs have anything to do with punching power can stfu lol.. I'm convinced it's purely genetics at this point once technique is learned of course.
Manny has huge calves, uses those springs to deliver short sharp shots through the upright. So, I believe they certainly help your power.

But yeah, Wilders power is ungodly. He's built his entire game around landing clean. I've heard folks say "all he has is the right hand" but that's obviously not the case.
It's his bread and butter, but everything else he does helps to set it up and everyone hes fought has hit the deck.

Pretty fascinating cat to observe

He's embarrassed about his hairline.

That's why i can't get enough of these dopes saying Jones is cutting weight to "fight smaller men". He's never looked drained at weigh-ins and by all accounts has always made 205 with ease.

Meanwhile you got Khabib almost dying cutting weight, DC leaning on towels and Holloway cutting 30 pounds to make FW, but you don't hear a peep about any of that.
<JagsKiddingMe>

Who doesn't hear a peep about that? Holloway did fight Poirier at LW, tried to fight Khabib on short notice as well, DC did move up to HW and won the belt and his weight is a lot of fat, and nearly every Khabib thread is full of people pretending he cuts mroe than the other LWs and even use the same mistranslation of muscle cramp to pretend he has "seizures".

Comes in 1 pound under 205 and the Jones fans suddenly think he’s a small LHW lol, hilarious.

Manny has huge calves, uses those springs to deliver short sharp shots through the upright. So, I believe they certainly help your power.

But yeah, Wilders power is ungodly. He's built his entire game around landing clean. I've heard folks say "all he has is the right hand" but that's obviously not the case.
It's his bread and butter, but everything else he does helps to set it up and everyone hes fought has hit the deck.

Pretty fascinating cat to observe

I don't think he has just a right hand lol that left hook on Fury looked pretty vicious too lol.

He said on Embedded, that he came in small this fight week compared to previous fight weeks.

217 at the start of the week instead of his normal 225lbs. His words.

Supposedly due to a new vegan diet.

... Vegan .... hmmmm

225 still isn't big for a LHW. Rampage (even before Fatpage), Forrest Griffith and others used to get up to 240-250 routinely before cutting.

The vegan diet thing sounds really bad, though. I hope he didin't buy into that Gamechangers' mythology.

Comes in 1 pound under 205 and the Jones fans suddenly think he’s a small LHW lol, hilarious.

The bottom line is that he's never come in overweight so he's not a "huge LHW" like some say. Look at the trouble Rumble, Till and Gastelum had cutting at WW....that's what being too big for your weight class is.

The people who (genuinely) say Jones is big for LHW are the sniveling morons who think height and reach are more important than they actually are in a fight.

He said on Embedded, that he came in small this fight week compared to previous fight weeks.

217 at the start of the week instead of his normal 225lbs. His words.

Supposedly due to a new vegan diet.

... Vegan .... hmmmm
Stipe was in the high 220s his last fight and werdum hit the 220s when he was on his hw run too, so jones is basically the same size as two hw champs. Crocop was also in the 220s in pride, but Most of the pride hw’s were on the smaller side

Just like Deontay Bombsquad
View attachment 723607

Deontay Wilder by super front kick

HtxcopL.jpg

Back