Jon Jones hits 204 with a hat on

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

But-but-but he's too big for 205. He should be fighting at HW....

<DisgustingHHH>
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Woah Jones looks one skinny mutha fucka, has he finally quit steroids?

Last edited:
Jones is very brave for fighting these bigger men his whole career
Further proof of his GOATness

Picos are wearing off.

Losing muscle mass .

84513857_10162761180440328_6073112034608676864_n.jpg

That's why i can't get enough of these dopes saying Jones is cutting weight to "fight smaller men". He's never looked drained at weigh-ins and by all accounts has always made 205 with ease.

Meanwhile you got Khabib almost dying cutting weight, DC leaning on towels and Holloway cutting 30 pounds to make FW, but you don't hear a peep about any of that.

The hat was actually negative weight - it employed a magnet that helped draw Jones' weight upwards slightly to help him make weight

Colby did the same with a maga hat

My theory behind why Jones is losing weight is to burn as much fat as possible that could be holding turinabol metabolites. His last positive tests during camp showed a higher concentration of the metabolites which indicates that it is very possible that metabolites are stored in his fatty tissue which is broken down during intense training.

>With a hat

giphy.gif

But-but-but he's too big for 205. He should be fighting at HW....

<DisgustingHHH>
<JonesDXSuckIt>

He said on Embedded, that he came in small this fight week compared to previous fight weeks.

217 at the start of the week instead of his normal 225lbs. His words.

Supposedly due to a new vegan diet.

... Vegan .... hmmmm

He said on Embedded, that he came in small this fight week compared to previous fight weeks.

217 at the start of the week instead of his normal 225lbs. His words.

Supposedly due to a new vegan diet.

... Vegan .... hmmmm

Probably the Diaz vegan supplements. The one with the SARMS

DAMN, he looks small. i wonder if he's going to fighting any differently now that he's lighter... is he planning on dropping down instead of going up? he looks like a MW fighter almost there

Back