Jon Jones has lopsided wins over the current UFC, Bellator and ONE FC HEAVYWEIGHT Champs

Still not ranked at HW tho.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
why would he be ranked hw he was 215lbs his last fight.
that's not heavyweight.

though he did knock the HW champ cold out

How do you know "he was roiding his entire career?"
Because cheating scumbags like him do not deserve the benefit of the doubt. There's a difference between exercising presumption of innocence in the case of someone who has never pissed hot and trying to white wash a systematic cheater who has tested positive over and over again.

An asterisk needs to go next to each one of those accomplishments.

It’s like bragging about Armstrong winning so many Tour de France races. They don’t mean a lot for obvious reasons.

Because cheating scumbags like him do not deserve the benefit of the doubt. There's a difference between exercising presumption of innocence in the case of someone who has never pissed hot and trying to white wash a systematic cheater who has tested positive over and over again.
He was tested and the tests came back negative. Until, the second DC fight. So, I the same people who said in was negative in past are saying he is positive today.

If you don't accept this, then it means the testing is not valid and reliable, and anybody can say anybody is on something, and there is no way of knowing the truth.

Conclusion, if you believe that Jon Jones' positive tests are valid and reliable, then you must also believe that his negative tests are valid and reliable.

An asterisk needs to go next to each one of those accomplishments.

It’s like bragging about Armstrong winning so many Tour de France races. They don’t mean a lot for obvious reasons.

all of Armstrongs competition was busted.

By this logic an asterix accompanies all Pride participants.

Infact an asterix should accompany all pre USADA fighters too

all of Armstrongs competition was busted.

By this logic an asterix accompanies all Pride participants.

Infact an asterix should accompany all pre USADA fighters too

Wrong.

Not all of Armstrong’s competition busted. That is patently false.

Pride was a level playing field.

Testing took place in the UFC before USADA.

Give it up. He’s a cheat who didn’t have enough confidence in himself to fight other athletes on a level playing field. His name is already synonymous with steroid abuse, among casuals and hardcore fans.

Wrong.

Not all of Armstrong’s competition busted. That is patently false.

Pride was a level playing field.

Testing took place in the UFC before USADA.

Give it up. He’s a cheat who didn’t have enough confidence in himself to fight other athletes on a level playing field. His name is already synonymous with steroid abuse, among casuals and hardcore fans.

87% of the finishers in Lances 7 years were doping. 39 have been suspended.

So there yeah there was 13% who didnt dope who were not elite competition.

How is Pride a "level playing" field if its a free for all with rampant unregulated steroid abuse??

Then the indictment no longer becomes taking steroids, it becomes getting caught.

LHW now has a fresh group of challengers for the throne; they all hit hard and they are all hungry. JBJ won't be able to rest on his laurels if he wants to remain champ.

Jarl

Have any of you read the actual independent assessments of Jones's failed drug tests? No? Are you even aware such things are available? No?
Well, then meme and whine away, fanboys :)

Visual aid

This is my favorite moment in this fight. I don't think anyone but Jones has literally back jumped over their opponent so easily.

SIb6ldV.gif

In the public’s eye Jon is the best ever and literally eats Bruce Lee for breakfast

But I mean it’s so accepted at this point, is it even worth bringing up anymore?

Yeah people went on longer win steaks than him back in the day ya ya ya. But no one has been as successful as him while competing against the most current and skilled fighter roster to date.

I mean when Fedor fought in his prime, it was basically filmed in black and white so I don’t see how anyone can realistically compare the two

Back