Jon Jones has lopsided wins over the current UFC, Bellator and ONE FC HEAVYWEIGHT Champs

Putting aside the issue of drugs, tainted victories & results changed to NC I accept he's beat DC twice but I wouldn't say either of the wins over DC were lopsided or that he besmirched him.

However the point of having beat the current heavyweight champs in three different orgs but still not being prepared to actually fight at HW himself seems even more ridiculous, especially when you consider the terrible level of challengers he's currently being fed.

UFC: Daniel Cormier: besmirched twice, easily
Bellator: Ryan Bader, subbed in 2
One FC: Brandon Vera, TKO'd in 1

G O A T
What's even crazier is that Jones barely had experience when beating Vera and Bader. Bader was fairly green too but he completely out wrestled and grappled him with his high school wrestling. Vera was pretty experienced though and he made him look outclassed.

He has zero wins over anyone at Heavyweight though.
But he'd still be all 3 easily again at LHW or HW.

Putting aside the issue of drugs, tainted victories & results changed to NC I accept he's beat DC twice but I wouldn't say either of the wins over DC were lopsided or that he besmirched him.

However the point of having beat the current heavyweight champs in three different orgs but still not being prepared to actually fight at HW himself seems even more ridiculous, especially when you consider the terrible level of challengers he's currently being fed.
He beat him 49-46 the first time an handed him the only KO of his career the second time.
DC has never unanimously won a round off Jones

His peenus has a lopsided win over itself before that pill

He beat him 49-46 the first time an handed him the only KO of his career the second time.
DC has never unanimously won a round off Jones

We both know that a guy can be winning on the judge's cards but still be competitive. And in the second fight I had DC up after two rounds before the headkick.

Anyway I'm not arguing that Jones won, my point is that Jones vs. DC were at least competitive especially when compared to Jones' recent win over Smith which is what I would call a lopsided victory. Similar result but if you can't se the difference between those two fights then we'll have to agree to disagree.

He's terrified of heavyweights though?
People make fun of how bad the heavyweights are so why would he be terrified of them? Especially when he already handled the current heavyweight champion twice.

We both know that a guy can be winning on the judge's cards but still be competitive. And in the second fight I had DC up after two rounds before the headkick.

Anyway I'm not arguing that Jones won, my point is that Jones vs. DC were at least competitive especially when compared to Jones' recent win over Smith which is what I would call a lopsided victory. Similar result but if you can't se the difference between those two fights then we'll have to agree to disagree.
You had DC up 2 rounds because you're a Jones hater. JJ handled him like a father handles his son.

Pretty cool he has wins over all three HW champs. Interesting stat to add to his records.
But OP was wrong about one "fact". He only has ONE win against DC not two.

In a relative sense?
Sure DC was competitive

In an absolute sense?
I disagree. Heres my easy criteria. There was never a moment in either fight, judging aside where I watched it and felt like DC could win. Even in the second with his pressure and clinch upper cuts, I saw Jon's body work and was like "matter of time". And at the end of either fight I didnt get the impression that a another contest would go any differently unless DC got SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER.

And to boot in the first fight Jon broke DC. He grinded him into the cage and DC was left chasing the moral victory of one clean takedown. From the 15 minute mark it was one guy getting bullied by a better fighter. And in the second fight DC gave his very best, still lost on many score cards and then absolutely got buried with a headkickk and follow up ground and pound.

There is no true rivalry between Jon and DC out side of marketing. Gus the first time is the only truly close and competitive fight Jon has had.

How was DC up 2 rounds against Jones in their second fight?

{<huh}

Jon joNes iS scAreD of hEavYweiGht
mockingspongebobbb.jpg

he'Ll nevEr movE up, h'eS a CowaRd

People make fun of how bad the heavyweights are so why would he be terrified of them? Especially when he already handled the current heavyweight champion twice.
I was being sarcastic.

Its what all the Jones haters say on here about him, even though it makes no sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back