Jon Jones has finally been tested; expect suspension soon.

Don't forget about donating school supplies.

I hope he pops from this test, just to see how people will try to spin it. People want to watch him fight so bad they're willing to defend anything he does. He deserves the 4 year suspension.

i bet USADA has a test now that specifically flags "gas station dick pills" and "tainted supplements" straight out of the lab

He will be fighting soon. No way he would give a fuck if he got 4 years.

USADA reacting to Instagram videos. These dudes are such morons.

How about test him all the time??....naaaah, we will wait until he posts a video of himself where he is double the size than before.
This is exactly what I was thinking when I saw the thread OP. USADA be watching Jon Jones instagram and waiting for the swole posts lol

He will be fighting soon. No way he would give a fuck if he got 4 years.
He's locked in a UFC contract and no state athletic commission would grant him a license, so no, he's not fighting soon.

Unless someone retires or their UFC contract ends, suspended fighters are still tested. There's also the fact that Jones' AC license is predicated on him serving his suspension with USADA.

BUT he was NOT tested for 1 year. Seems random when they stop and start..

USADA reacting to Instagram videos. These dudes are such morons.

How about test him all the time??....naaaah, we will wait until he posts a video of himself where he is double the size than before.

Basically. Lets randomly stop for 1 year and now just start back up..

He's locked in a UFC contract and no state athletic commission would grant him a license, so no, he's not fighting soon.

There are always ways around penalties. He may be fighting in some obscure shit-hole country, but he would be fighting..

Do you really think he will be training for 3 more years and comeback at 34 with having a big chance of tarnishing whatever is left of his legacy ?
No chance, he has got tons of money, he would be way better off doing some other business ventures for the rest of his life.

@dimspace might be more familiar with the policies, but I've seen fighters in the past who've contested USADA have a gap in drug testing (dos Santos, for instance, had a six month gap).

There are always ways around penalties. He may be fighting in some obscure shit-hole country, but he would be fighting..
The UFC wouldn't let him and they're not going to release him from contract either.

This is exactly what I was thinking when I saw the thread OP. USADA be watching Jon Jones instagram and waiting for the swole posts lol
They did the same thing with Cyborg when she turned down two title fights:

Dana White: Cris Cyborg turned down 2 fights for the title at 145-pounds
December 9, 2016
https://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story...n-2-fights-for-the-title-at-145-pounds-120616

UFC announces Cris Cyborg has been flagged for potential USADA violation
December 22, 2016
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/12...lagged-for-potential-usada-violation-mma-news

Do you really think he will be training for 3 more years and comeback at 34 with having a big chance of tarnishing whatever is left of his legacy ?
No chance, he has got tons of money, he would be way better off doing some other business ventures for the rest of his life.
No, and that's not what I said either :confused:.

Wtf happened to his instagram?! It's gone! Did he delete his account? Lol he knows he's fucked.

<6>
I just checked, it's still up...

Basically. Lets randomly stop for 1 year and now just start back up..

Iirc.. jon removed himself from the testing pool. Him reentering probably means the verdict is coming soon I'd think. Much like brock did rather than "getting to the bottom of it".

I want to see this again so badly..

hqdefault.jpg

G3PVMRn.jpg

Iirc.. jon removed himself from the testing pool. Him reentering probably means the verdict is coming soon I'd think. Much like brock did rather than "getting to the bottom of it".

How do we know he removed himself? I thought they were required to do it..

Dude I’m not getting it,why are you so stuck on he being randomly tested?
According to USADA, time served for suspensions counts for as long an athlete remains in the testing pool. If Jones removed himself since he got flagged, his suspension won't be retroactive.

How do we know he removed himself? I thought they were required to do it..
We don't know if he removed himself or not.

Stay Ready Jon Jones

According to USADA, time served for suspensions counts for as long an athlete remains in the testing pool. If Jones removed himself since he got flagged, his suspension won't be retroactive.

We don't know if he removed himself or not.

Are they allowed to do that without punishment? I thought you had to provide whereabouts and agree to all tests..

Back