Jon Jones has finally been tested; expect suspension soon.

He's not coming back any time soon.

AC's are more strict than US courts.

Celebrity won't cut him any slack.

When someone pops, they get the full extent. Very rare that they don't.

I don’t know exactly what their policies are? But if they are planning to throw him to the wolves for three more years what is the point of resuming testing? He had not been tested for a year. Why suddenly start again? They can just have the hearing and tell him he is out for three more years. No need for a test.

jones will be tweeting any minute about fatherhood, how much he misses his dead mom, doing a speech at a school, or jesus
Don't forget about donating school supplies.

I hope he pops from this test, just to see how people will try to spin it. People want to watch him fight so bad they're willing to defend anything he does. He deserves the 4 year suspension.

Hope he gets cleared soon so we get to see the GOAT in action again

I don’t know exactly what their policies are? But if they are planning to throw him to the wolves for three more years what is the point of resuming testing? He had not been tested for a year. Why suddenly start again? They can just have the hearing and tell him he is out for three more years. No need for a test.
Unless someone retires or their UFC contract ends, suspended fighters are still tested. There's also the fact that Jones' AC license is predicated on him serving his suspension with USADA.

He's not getting 4 years for tainted supplement. This is like MLB suspending a starting pitcher for 7 games. Sounds like they're missing 7 games but pitchers only pitch once every 5 games or so. They miss 1 start. Anderson getting a retroactive 1 year suspension was like MAYBE missing 1 fight, barely any penalty at all. If Jones gets the tainted supplement excuse, he's going to get 2 years maximum, which equates to missing 1 fight retroactively..

I want to see this again so badly..

hqdefault.jpg
What's that, Gus wilting in the championship rounds and losing the big fight yet again?

Bridesmade Gus, who won't ever be a dad since his pullout game is so strong.

For the lulz when it is positive

USADA reacting to Instagram videos. These dudes are such morons.

How about testing him all the time??....naaaah, we will wait until he posts a video of himself where he is double the size than before.

Last edited:
My body is ready for the return of the true king.

Found more specifics; retirement puts a pause on the time served under suspension, case and point, Ricardo Abreu:
USADA said:
Pursuant to the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, all UFC athletes serving a period of ineligibility for an anti-doping policy violation are required to remain in the USADA registered testing pool and make themselves available for testing in order to receive credit for time completed under his or her sanction. As such, Abreu’s retirement has resulted in the tolling of his sanction because he is not subject to no-advance-notice, out-of-competition testing under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy during his retirement.
Abreu got 4 years as a second time offender.
https://ufc.usada.org/ricardo-abreu-receives-second-doping-sanction/

He's not getting 4 years for tainted supplement. This is like MLB suspending a starting pitcher for 7 games. Sounds like they're missing 7 games but pitchers only pitch once every 5 games or so. They miss 1 start. Anderson getting a retroactive 1 year suspension was like MAYBE missing 1 fight, barely any penalty at all. If Jones gets the tainted supplement excuse, he's going to get 2 years maximum, which equates to missing 1 fight retroactively..
Except there was no tainted supplement, he has no mitigating evidence and he's a second time offender, precedent has already proven that he's getting 4 years.

It would be a small miracle if the hijinx from his last missed test don't give him 2 - 4 years. If he pops another one I don't know where they go from there. Jones may as well fight in Bellator's over seas promotionz.

lmfao. it looks like usada literally just saw his garage video on sherdog and decided to go test him

lmfao. it looks like usada literally just saw his garage video on sherdog and decided to go test him
That or he's accepted a suspension that has yet to be announced.

Although Cyborg turning down Featherweight title shots made USADA suspicious, so I won't discount your theory.

As much a I liked watching Jones fight, the fact that he's a cheater has kind of ruined it for me. Throw the book at him, 4 years.

Back