Jon Jones has finally been tested; expect suspension soon.

It doesn't really matter, he won't return any sooner than 2021 when he's 34 years old, and by then he'll still have to reapply for his license with CSAC.

Have you ever been surprised before?

<WellThere>

We knew it anyhow didn't we?

I want to see this again so badly..

hqdefault.jpg

Im a jones fan and i think he won against gus, but man i wanna see the rematch more than anything.

Jones vs Cain is up there too tho. Haha

I'm gonna believe my ex before I believe anything Jon Jones says.

Should also be noted, that Cro Cop going and fighting in Japan during his suspension is a large part of why we now have situations like Tom Lawlor where the UFC basically keep them in contract for the 2 years and then release them with a month left.

Someone like Frank Mir did it right. He reached an agreement with the UFC, they released him, but he agreed not to compete until the end date of his suspension.

Cro Cop told the UFC he was retiring and wasnt going to compete anymore, so please could they let him go and then we went off and fought in Japan.

When people have sympathy for guys like Lawlor who basically got held to contract for 2 years and then cut once his suspension was coming to an end they have Cro Cop to thank.

HIs actions fucked it up for everyone.

Why shouldn't Crocop go and fight in Japan? Is he a slave to the UFC? Did they make him famous?

maybe Jones is getting 4+2 for cheating on his forms by his manager.

GSP says its easy to beta USADA if you know what you're doing.

Back