Media Jon Jones hanging with sherbros?

He's literally just fat

Why are people so stupid when it comes to building muscle?

You can't magically go from 220 to 260 naturally when you're already fully grown and have been lifting for years already

Im interested to see how slow he's going to look with that weight on.

That gym desperately needs one of these for Jones' sake.

GSCR349_DSF0587-hero.jpg
Worked for Cain

UmfMEd.gif

6 guys in a photo?
Find the natural one!
I dare you!

So which ones are the War room guys and the Shoopville guys? :D

Jon looks bloated af. I'm not sure he knows what he got himself into. He was already slowing down in recent years. I suspect gaining all that mass will make him a slug in the octagon. Being that Frank is a natural large heavyweight, I expect he'll have a large speed and power advantage. General fighting knowledge will the likely be Jon's only advantage.

jon looks like he is wearing the extra weight better then daniel did.

Mann Jones really has some bad chicken leg genetics, even when he's bulked up and looking somewhat fluffy his legs did not grow one bit, i just always wonder what would happen if he fought a heavyweight with kicks like Cro Cop, i swear he's legs would just break
Jones have been crippling his opponents legs since 2010 and people are still calling his legs chicken in 2021?

Hoost would like a word with you.

Jones have been crippling his opponents legs since 2010 and people are still calling his legs chicken in 2021?

Hoost would like a word with you.
That's true, but he's also never been kicked by a heavyweight and thise guys have tree trunks for legs and would be up to 50lbs + heavier then anyone he's fought, i just can't imagine he'd be able to eat leg kicks for 3-5 rounds from a heaveweight who knows how to kick

He's literally just fat

Why are people so stupid when it comes to building muscle?

You can't magically go from 220 to 260 naturally when you're already fully grown and have been lifting for years already

I think he just wants to get as big as possible with his new passion powerlifting and bulking.
At this point I don't think he's really training for a HW debut. Otherwise he'd be training Olympic Lifts with heavy Kettlebells and Barbells and then come in at a lean 230-240.

I think he just wants to get as big as possible with his new passion powerlifting and bulking.
At this point I don't think he's really training for a HW debut. Otherwise he'd be training Olympic Lifts with heavy Kettlebells and Barbells and then come in at a lean 230-240.
He is doing that, but in his mind, that's gonna help him at HW

His cardio will be gone with all that water retention.

If he really wants to fight weighing 250 pounds he will look worse than ever. Not a good idea.

Back