Media Jon Jones Hall of Fame speech

Nice speech. He should hurry up and marry his fiance already

you know what I mean bro. No he shouldn't , but he went on and on how great Gus was only to conclude how great he himself is.
their fight was inducted to the hof. not sure what you'd expect. gus did push him that fight. obviously.

Jones bless, MMA goat. And for the record I wish he wasn’t but just can’t deny it.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

i couldn't help but burst out laughing when he introduced his fiance, of what, like fifteen years or something? pretty crazy.

I love GSP, Aldo, Spider, BJ, Fedor, and many others who for many reasons would have to be included in the conversation regarding the GOAT.
Love him or hate him, it's Bones. Competition faced + 8 tool fighter + Physical advantages + Fighting mindset = a level above the 99th percentile.

it's the one and only pico-man Jones, and his career is now officially over.

"Dana put me here with GSP because GSP has enough class for the both of us, and I can't possibly make the sport look bad this weekend"

"Making the sport look bad" thats cute but did you ever stop for a moment and think this is combat sport and most fighters aren't phd graduates you retard?

S/O to Jones’s wife for sticking with him through all the shit. Always respect people that stay together through bad times. I’m sure many modern dummies would’ve told her to leave him a long time ago, she made the right choice.

Clearly the best decision of her life, you should work as a councellor bro.

And she's not his wife, he doesnt respect her enough to marry her after >10 years of "staying together through bad times".

Remember how argumentative JJ was on social media when he got pissed that GSP/Khabib were called the GOAT?
Dude gets angry fast. Must be a living disaster to live with. Man that wife is courageous.

Damn did ufc get jone arrested u tell he drank b4 this speech lmfaoooo talk bout backfiring bring him Vegas wut u think he do omfg

So what happened? Jones got on the booze mentions his fiancé. Goes home and his fiancé says when are we gonna get married and he smacks her around?

download.jpeg

Speech is "short lived" as he went right and got himself arrested for domestic battery.

Back