News Jon Jones had bench warrant out for his arrest **UPDATE** Charged with battery of cocktail waitress

Its not misogyny, its classism.

You have a point but I`d say its a mixture. Women in erotic industry are especially talked down / abused because a lot of men men project their insecurities / desires on them and use them as compensation to circumvent their moral compass.

To justify that the women get dehumanized.

what i find so funny about this whole thing is you know dam well strip clubs have cameras every where,let me guess this place don't have cameras?

Joe Rogaine first thing monday morning on his shillcast. "Jon Jones is innocent."

You can fuck with USADA, but you can't fuck with #metoo.....Jones dun goof'd up.

Nothing is gonna happen to him tho lol.

m79w1De.gif

This motherfucker is a disease.
Must be put away forever.

Will Jon Jones ever learn? He has the world at his finger tips and after all his bad experiences in his life you'd think the guy would change for the better. Geeze man.

Jones being Jones, nothing is surprising with him anymore.
Dude must love burning money on the law and lawyers.

#fakenews

A wholesome, Christian, family man wouldnt be at a strip club to begin with. Next time try a more believable story.

I don't believe it one bit, I think the woman is trying to get money out of an athlete. Happens all the time.

You have a point but I`d say its a mixture. Women in erotic industry are especially talked down / abused because a lot of men men project their insecurities / desires on them and use them as compensation to circumvent their moral compass.

To justify that the women get dehumanized.

This is sherdog, the correct response is:

"she's a hoe and she deserved it"

(you expressed it a tad more eloquently)

Back