Jon Jones good deeds never get credit: Another School Donation

You do realize instead of making those black schools better we just made whites schools worse lol. Also dumbass every nation was built on the backs of slavery and conquest you clown. Look at south africa the majority of the blacks there are not even from south africa they migrated in the past few hundred years to be with whites. And now that whites gave everything to the blacks decades ago South Africa is turning into a dump lol. But yea keep complaining about us. So is that it? everyone just has to give blacks money and everything nice and they will magically be successsful? You tell me.
Lol at this obvious logical fallacy. Just because people are doing immoral things somewhere else, doesn't make it ok to do it here. Let's all find the worst scumbag in the world, and set that as the bar for behavior.

Probably not though.

I bet he snitched on the kid that sells pokemon cards in class.

Did he donate roids? That doesnt seem like the right thing to do.

doh!

so far not one person has hated on JJ for helping children get to school in this thread. you confuse not wanting to blow him with hating him. there is actually a very large middle ground between the two.

i make 6 figures and spend a few hundred helping kids. he makes 8 figures and spends a few hundred helping kids. pointing that out is not "hatin".

your response reminds me of the Brock era, when if someone said "no, a fighter who is 5-1 is not GOAT" the response inevitably was "like OMG, you're a Brock h8er!"
6? What do you do?

Should go back and listen to him speak to kids after his first mandated community service. His entire spiel was so self absorbed and narcissistic that it made both trump and Hillary cringe. And I was/still kinda sorta am a JBJ fan. I just accept him for the scummy that he is...as I hath not walked in thy zapatos...

Last edited:
Good for him.

But he should save some money... he is not getting a dollar from fighting in like 4 years.

I'd be more impressed if he did it without posting it on social media.
And what difference would that make? None.

You are the perfect example of what the TS is talking about, you shertards are gonna hate no matter what.

JonJonesAngel2_zpsce4a9b70.png
<36>

As usual sherdog tries to ignore when the GOAT is out there spreading his love and goodness from his heart.

Just earlier this year GOATjones randomly paid the bill for a group of teens on their graduation night.

Now he is donating backpacks filled with a complete list of school supplies to Robert F. Kennedy Charter Middle School.

Its amazing how much the GOAT does for education. I dont think any other fighter has done so much for the people who are the future of this country.

JonJonesAngel2_zpsce4a9b70.png

He needs to stay away from children.....pitiful

GOAT fighter and role model

A bit of coke and roids doesn't hurt anybody

Lol at this obvious logical fallacy. Just because people are doing immoral things somewhere else, doesn't make it ok to do it here. Let's all find the worst scumbag in the world, and set that as the bar for behavior.

Probably not though.

Once again you people can't read, i never said it's ok to do something because someone else did something bad. I said you cannot blame people of today in 2018 for something their ancestors did which was completely acceptable for that time period. For example english peopel can't see danish people today are evil because of how their ancestors were 1000 years ago....you are the ones setting bad behavior by pretending whites are somehow evil and did things that no other group did. That in itself is a low bar to set.

Slavery was normal in the past and morally acceptable to apply your morals of today(which were shaped by whites) to the past is completely retarded, slavery exists today...isnt that funy? yet all we do is talk about how evil whites are.

Everyone wants to hate on Jones, focus on what he does wrong.

I really believe he's a good person/nice guy. But he's young, likes to have fun.... he likes to do blow? so what? most guys in their 20s-30s have before.

Back