Jon Jones good deeds never get credit: Another School Donation

I'd be more impressed if he did it without posting it on social media.
Beat me to it. I guarantee he posted this before anyone else did.
I hope he didn’t hurt his shoulder patting himself on the back

It's good that he's doing good, but when you consider everything else it's a drop in the bucket, and he's doing it very publicly. If the goal is to inspire others to action then that isn't a problem, but I get the feeling that this is about rehabbing his public image.

Everyone deserves a second chance. Good for him I guess. Not really sold on his redemption act tho. He'll be back to his old ways on IG by tomorrow.

giphy.gif

If he posted the shit himself then it's not genuine (knowing him and his history)

Conor I think once visited a hospital or something I forgot and no one knew until the people there started posting about it themselves, he might be a POS but he does love Ireland.

The Ukraine is still not a great place (this is the first time I've ever heard anyone point to it and go "see! they're fine!"

The context was education and Ukraine's literacy rate is fine, over 99%.

Did anyone see him slip in a brick of coca in one of those bags ( @ 0:43)

The context was education and Ukraine's literacy rate is fine

they also have a life expectency of 71 (the same as africa), so being white and educated might not be the be the deciding factor of who makes it that those two are saying it is.

their education is also free and they used the soviet system as a foundation when they split. its ENTIRELY different.

It’s bullshit. Prime example of how screwed up our society is.

Guy does a bunch of right stuff and no one bats an eye...Guy does a little bit of coke and gets crucified

well it was more than just the coke to be fair that made people dislike him. But, the rest I agree with.

It seems as if once you do wrong or make some mistakes in your life, that's it. That's all you are and all you will ever be. For all the nonsense I read about people being compassionate and empathy and all that hoopla, it's amazing how society shits on people when they are down. After that, that person could do 10,000 good deeds, far greater than his wrongdoing, but, all people will mention is how they are such a horrible human etcetc.

Dana made mention of this in the interview after Contender last night. They asked him how the UFC or if the UFC has had to deal with people bashing him (Hardy) for his past. Dana said "he's made some terrible mistakes, but what do they want him to do? Never work again?" . It's so weird, I guess on Sherdog, if you make 1 mistake, you should end your life because thats it for you. You'll never be better than you were at your lowest.

It’s bullshit. Prime example of how screwed up our society is.

Guy does a bunch of right stuff and no one bats an eye...Guy does a little bit of coke and gets crucified

Hit and run on a pregnant women. You forgot to mention that.

Are you trying to detract from what Lebron did because he didnt also offer to pay the salaries of everyone that is going to work there? You're a fucking moron
Try waiting for a reply before you start calling ppl names, shoes your lack of intelligence and immaturity

And for the record NO I wasn't taking anything away from what he is doing, I think it's great ya fucking asshat

the reason "white schools" are better in the first place is because you fucked over natives and african americans for a century. dont stand on someone's shoulders and call yourself tall while at the same time shitting on them for being shorter than you.

concise_history_ampersand.jpg
Simple people use simple rationale. They don't realize that things don't exist in a vacuum.

As usual sherdog tries to ignore when the GOAT is out there spreading his love and goodness from his heart.

Just earlier this year GOATjones randomly paid the bill for a group of teens on their graduation night.

Now he is donating backpacks filled with a complete list of school supplies to Robert F. Kennedy Charter Middle School.

Its amazing how much the GOAT does for education. I dont think any other fighter has done so much for the people who are the future of this country.

JonJonesAngel2_zpsce4a9b70.png

Wrong. He is trying to gain positive publicity, not doing it out of the kindness in his heart, as well as for tax purposes. People who genuinely go out and help other people don’t brag about it on social media for attention.

Back