Jon Jones good deeds never get credit: Another School Donation

People are too extreme

They don't grasp nuance

A person who is all bad or all good is so rare. They probably don't even exist

They exist in our minds though. Which is unfortunate.

When you donate from the heart, you don't tell anyone

But Pablo Escobar didn't post it on social media.

Pablo Escobar >>>>>> Jon Jones as far as human beings go.

Well there was no social media back in the 80’s. He was definitely all over TV showing his “good deeds”. He ran for office after all. I’m a Jones hater but I wouldn’t go as far as saying he is worst than a serial murderer.

That said, there’s nothing wrong with publicizing your good deeds. I’m sure Jon’s gesture came as a result of Lebron James publicizing his good deed. Which also resulted in Derrick Rose donating 400k to education as well. So I don’t have a problem with them making it public, because hopefully it inspires other rich athletes to do something, much like Lebron seemed to inspire Rose and Jones. I just have a problem with the original post by TS—sort of saying why do we only judge Jon by his bad deeds. What I say to that is, because his bad deeds are pretty bad and he’s a scumbag.

It’s bullshit. Prime example of how screwed up our society is.

Guy does a bunch of right stuff and no one bats an eye...Guy does a little bit of coke and gets crucified
Its disgraceful.

Little bit of coke never hurt anyone and he legit has helped kids.

Jon is the GOAT, it's only the terminally butthurt that cant admit it.

It’s amazing that one act of kindness can erase years of shitty behavior in some people’s eyes.

Guy does a bunch of right stuff and no one bats an eye...Guy does a little bit of coke and gets crucified

You have it backwards actually. Dude gives away some backpacks and were supposed to forgive that fact that he nearly killed people driving high on coke ? Get your mind right.

He’s a known sociopath. Everyone sees thru his bullshit and pandering for likes.

As usual sherdog tries to ignore when the GOAT is out there spreading his love and goodness from his heart.

Just earlier this year GOATjones randomly paid the bill for a group of teens on their graduation night.

Now he is donating backpacks filled with a complete list of school supplies to Robert F. Kennedy Charter Middle School.

Its amazing how much the GOAT does for education. I dont think any other fighter has done so much for the people who are the future of this country.

JonJonesAngel2_zpsce4a9b70.png

How does Jones have so many IG followers when he hasn't fought in ages? He has more than double Cormier.

Hope it's genuine, not an obvious tax write-off and publicity stunt like Lebron and that school that will be largely funded by us. All part of selling his image and brand. It amazes me that people are so ignorant. You either donate the money or it goes to the government, of course celebrities and wealthy people are going to write-off as much as they can. Not all of them make into a big ego trip tho.

Doesn't even matter if it's genuine. The school system can take all the help it can get.

How does Jones have so many IG followers when he hasn't fought in ages? He has more than double Cormier.

He's a lunatic who constantly posts insane things.

I guess he's entertaining.

Yea, because THAT is all he has done. Not doped and got caught. Not DUI. Not hit and run. Not repeated eye pokes. Not getting caught doping a second time.

Big fucking deal he donated like 1500$ back packs and school supplies are cheap

Back