Jon Jones good deeds never get credit: Another School Donation

Trying to present a good image to the arbitration board

So he spent a couple hundred dollars... lol
giphy.gif
I'm sure you did just as much, if not more

Poor people are always the most generous, with a few exceptions. JJ is not one of them.

doh!

<JonesLaugh>

People hatin on the GOAT for helping children get to school. bitter bums

so far not one person has hated on JJ for helping children get to school in this thread. you confuse not wanting to blow him with hating him. there is actually a very large middle ground between the two.

i make 6 figures and spend a few hundred helping kids. he makes 8 figures and spends a few hundred helping kids. pointing that out is not "hatin".

your response reminds me of the Brock era, when if someone said "no, a fighter who is 5-1 is not GOAT" the response inevitably was "like OMG, you're a Brock h8er!"

doh!

so far not one person has hated on JJ for helping children get to school in this thread. you confuse not wanting to blow him with hating him. there is actually a very large middle ground between the two.

i make 6 figures and spend a few hundred helping kids. he makes 8 figures and spends a few hundred helping kids. pointing that out is not "hatin".
I was just givin you shit brah <JonesLaugh> at least you helped out some kids in need . The world needs more GOATS

As usual sherdog tries to ignore when the GOAT is out there spreading his love and goodness from his heart.

Just earlier this year GOATjones randomly paid the bill for a group of teens on their graduation night.

Now he is donating backpacks filled with a complete list of school supplies to Robert F. Kennedy Charter Middle School.

Its amazing how much the GOAT does for education. I dont think any other fighter has done so much for the people who are the future of this country.

JonJonesAngel2_zpsce4a9b70.png

You do realize that these are mostly empty gestures that are meaningless to the wealthy. Also, if he truly had good intentions, he wouldn't have posted HIMSELF doing it on social media.

it's not a donation when a judge orders you to do it after crashing into a pregnant woman

I was just givin you shit brah <JonesLaugh> at least you helped out some kids in need . The world needs more GOATS
;)

i once read somewhere, "try to do 10 good things each day and don't tell anyone". that last part is harder than the first part for most of us.

needless to say, if JJ didn't give stuff away, TS would still want to fellate him. his opinion of JJ wouldn't go down a bit. whereas because he does give some stuff away, he went up in my esteem about .01%. still, he wins (in the game only he is playing in his own head) because we responded to his trolling.

Last edited:
Instagram page managed by Greg Jackson

“Go check on the pregnant woman you just hit and win some fans”

It would be well received if he was doing this sort of thing without it being so obvious that he's fishing for brownie points. If he was doing this from the beginning instead of being involved in a hit and run I'm pretty sure things would be much different.

Giving donations then bragging about it means nothing. If you give keep it a secret, thats a real gift.

Community service maybe?
giphy.gif

People are too extreme

They don't grasp nuance

A person who is all bad or all good is so rare. They probably don't even exist

People only react to the latest thing. And they react as if that (latest) thing is what should define a person.

Why didn't he post his car accidents on Instagram?

Back