Jon Jones good deeds never get credit: Another School Donation

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

As usual sherdog tries to ignore when the GOAT is out there spreading his love and goodness from his heart.

Just earlier this year GOATjones randomly paid the bill for a group of teens on their graduation night.

Now he is donating backpacks filled with a complete list of school supplies to Robert F. Kennedy Charter Middle School.

Its amazing how much the GOAT does for education. I dont think any other fighter has done so much for the people who are the future of this country.

JonJonesAngel2_zpsce4a9b70.png

Why did I read that as "Another Sperm Donation"?

It’s bullshit. Prime example of how screwed up our society is.

Guy does a bunch of right stuff and no one bats an eye...Guy does a little bit of coke and gets crucified

I'd be more impressed if he did it without posting it on social media.

People are too extreme

They don't grasp nuance

A person who is all bad or all good is so rare. They probably don't even exist

What a wonderful person he is. Jones is GOAT

Sorry TS, I'm afraid this is sherdog where things are black and white and a person can only be a goody or a baddy

Now he is donating backpacks filled with a complete list of school supplies to Robert F. Kennedy Charter Middle School.

So he spent a couple hundred dollars... lol
giphy.gif

the most interesting thing i learned from this thread is that Jon Jones is left handed.

it's weird, because he doesn't seem left handed when he fights.

Jones going through the GOAT life journey, probably will be a billionaire philanthropist in a decade

ban him for 4 years minimum please

I thought this was going to be a joke about Jones knocking up another girlfriend.

Well, he has always been obsessed about being seen as a paragon of virtue, which has the positive effect that he will indeed donate to several good causes. But it also prevents him from facing his demons and learning from his mistakes, as he can't process how awful he can actually act.

I'd be more impressed if he did it without posting it on social media.

Social media PR guy posting as usual in any case when Jones actually does shit. LeBron meanwhile bought a school.

Back