Jon Jones = GOAT

Much better Jiu Jitsu game? Well, Jones has more submission wins than Silva, and he - unlike Silva - hasn't lost by submission.

Advantage Jones.

Obviously its not that easy, but saying that Silva has "much better JJ" is definitely not true.

Silva has not needed to submit people, he has far more KO power than Jones.

Silva has not needed to submit people, he has far more KO power than Jones.

Sure. Although I wouldn't use the term "ko power", as I'm sure Jones is just as powerful as Silva - he's just fighting a different style.

Still doesn't change the fact that saying Silva has "much better" JJ than Jones is based on...pretty much nothing.

Except a dq is still a loss I'm gonna go Aldo tougher weight class and has not lost in a decade.

A dq is a loss on the record, sure. It's not a loss when talking GOAT or p4p, as those categories is based on speculation.

Sure. Although I wouldn't use the term "ko power", as I'm sure Jones is just as powerful as Silva - he's just fighting a different style.

Still doesn't change the fact that saying Silva has "much better" JJ than Jones is based on...pretty much nothing.

What he said went over your head jones is physically as strong as almost anyone in the game Anderson just strikes harder two way different things

Anderson Silva would smoke Jones and embarrass him....that is just a fact.

I hope your joking. Chael Sonnen nearly beat Silva for crying out loud. There is no reason whatsoever to think that Silva can beat Jones, and I am NOT a fan of Jones. I can't wait for him to lose.

What he said went over your head jones is physically as strong as almost anyone in the game Anderson just strikes harder two way different things

No it didn't go over my head. I actually agreed, by saying "sure". I just elaborated a bit.

A dq is a loss on the record, sure. It's not a loss when talking GOAT or p4p, as those categories is based on speculation.

Ya but you can't go calling a guy the goat when there is currently another champion who hasn't lost since before he began his career more title defenses and should not have already lost in a majority of people's eyes I'm referring to his lose he should have to gus

Until Jones actually loses to someone he is undefeated. Not a DQ, not a debatable decision, an ACTUAL loss.

A dq is an actual loss if it was a tournament you wouldn't advance so you lost

I wrestled for years saw many people get dqd and lose if it didn't count as a loss it would go in the third column not the second

Ya but you can't go calling a guy the goat when there is currently another champion who hasn't lost since before he began his career more title defenses and should not have already lost in a majority of people's eyes I'm referring to his lose he should have to gus

I'm fine with people considering Aldo GOAT.

I. personally, tend to find him too small for that kinda talk. That's purely MY opinion, though, and it's really an unfair one at that. I admit that.

Nobody cut Anderson any slack for the Okami loss so I'm not cutting jones any on the hammer loss lol

A dq is an actual loss if it was a tournament you wouldn't advance so you lost

You already knew what I meant so your post was very unnecessary. Ya I am well aware what a technical loss is, but fans don't really care about those. Jones has never really lost to anyone. No one has made him submit, KO'd him, or won by decision. Therefore no fighter has actually been better than him. He is unbeaten, he has not lost. He was disqualified.

You already knew what I meant so your post was very unnecessary. Ya I am well aware what a technical loss is, but fans don't really care about those. Jones has never really lost to anyone. No one has made him submit, KO'd him, or won by decision. Therefore no fighter has actually been better than him. He is unbeaten, he has not lost. He was disqualified.

I'll come at it more simple for you he hasn't fought long enough to be a goat on any platform Floyd mayweather is just now getting that respect in his respected sport for over a decade of dominance hit me up after jones does that and sorry man following the rules is part of the sport it's not a street fight therefore it was a defeat any way you slice it ty for the great debate though I'm out goodnight sherdog

I'll come at it more simple for you he hasn't fought long enough to be a goat on any platform Floyd mayweather is just now getting that respect in his respected sport for over a decade of dominance hit me up after jones does that and sorry man following the rules is part of the sport it's not a street fight therefore it was a defeat any way you slice it ty for the great debate though I'm out goodnight sherdog

I never said anything about the goat debate so I don't know why you even brought it up in response to me.

and again your arguing that it was a technical loss. I already know that and I don't care because I am a fight fan and I am smart enough to know that no one has actually beaten Jones. How exactly did Hamill defeat Jones? He got his butt kicked until Jones DQed himself? lol

Back