Jon Jones gives his thoughts on GSPs retirement

Why is Jon Jones so upset about GSP calling out roided cheaters if Jones never cheated?

bKjugO.gif

tumblr_n9p6z9SZxF1rovr2ro1_250.gif
<JonesLaugh>

Hahah that gif is misleading. if you saw the rest of the video you'd know. he thought the TMZ guy was trying to talk to him then he saw GSP. He wasn't trying to hide

Last edited:
Jones is a terrible person. GSP is the GOAT, Angry Johny deal with it. Bruh.

GSP 26-2, all losses avenged, WW Champ, MW champ, PED-Free, MMA Ambassador, Class act, Role model

Jones busted for PEDs 5 (or is it 6?) times, running over preggo ladies, crashing cars, snitching.

I love watching Jones fight and think he's a great fighter, but if we're talking about objectivity, he's light years behind GSP in terms of legacy/resume. You can't piss hot 6 times and still be in any GOAT talk.

Jon Jones is still the GOAT, he have no losses unlike GSP

GSP 26-2, all losses avenged, WW Champ, MW champ, PED-Free, MMA Ambassador, Class act, Role model

Jones busted for PEDs 5 (or is it 6?) times, running over preggo ladies, crashing cars, snitching.

I love watching Jones fight and think he's a great fighter, but if we're talking about objectivity, he's light years behind GSP in terms of legacy/resume. You can't piss hot 6 times and still be in any GOAT talk.

come on dude... don't spread dumb shit like that

<{cruzshake}>

Bunch of women in this thread

Jon is the better fighter anyway

jon jones will have his matt serra this moment this weekend i promise

Back