Jon Jones gives his thoughts on GSPs retirement

A good latim proverb for this situation:
"Aquila non captat muscas".
Jones is far, far away above... That's why it absolutely doesn't matter. To him it is like "whatever".

Not if they don't like each other personally. Based on that gif ... they are definitely not friends and that's before all the PED talk.

That would disingenuous. the very thing Jones was criticized for.doing at the start of his career and still to this day.

If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything is the proper thing to do.

Lmao the mental gymnastics Jones stans do to avoid just calling him what he is is truly amazing.

He’s a classless douchebag. Everyone knows it.

Lol everyone so upset.
It's not like died? He's retired before.
He also said he would come back.
Why would Jones have anything to say?
Look at what every other fighter with even an ounce of class is saying chief

Let's be cereal, when GSP said he knew guys from his camp were on PEDs, he was talking about this guy.

bKjugO.gif
Jones was telling TMZ not to alert GSP to his presence <Lmaoo>.

I've never actually watched the video, only seen the thumbnail; I dislike awkward situations so much I don't even want to see them on the internet.

Not a Jones fan but why should everybody have an opinion on GSP`s retirement? Better saysing "no" than making up a bullshit opinion like some others would have done.

Jones knows he ain’t GOAT and never will be.

Literally no proof that exchange happened

Yeah, I'm sure that one of the more prominent MMA reporters, who's worked for multiple major news outlets, is just going to make shit up about one the biggest names in the sport.

Jones and GSP used to be friendly, but I'm not surprised that don't seem to have a relationship anymore given past events.

LOL at all the insecure gsp fans who are triggered by Jones saying “no”.

<JonesLaugh>

What is truly sad is that I wish that it were possible to be a fan of Jon Jones.

It sucks to despise a fighter so incredbly gifted and intelligent.

But he chooses to be an @hole, cheater, and all around garbage human.

I would have been happy to find a way to follow as I followed Fedor to his greatness. I could have passed the "baton" in my fandom to Jon Jones.

He is undeniably consequential to MMA history, but can never BE the greatest IMHO because of his very own machinations.

And yes, I do hold it against him.

Minus all of the madness, cheating, and classless conduct, he might have become my favorite fighter of all time. It genuinely sucks that I cannot be.

I am a nobody, and I know this, but either way he gives me what to judge him on as a man.

jones is the real goat, gsp is a steroid cheat look at him!

Jon still bitter about GSP's comments about testing positive for PED's excludes you from the GOAT list rofl. Jon's reply to GSP was so bad too, he kinda inadvertently admitted to using PED's, arguing it doesn't have that much of an effect.

Back