News Jon Jones: Getting more Gold will come Later [Tweet Storm inside]

Completely convinced at this point it's either one of two things. He wants nothing to do with Ngannou (figured this much from the get go. I believe if Stipe was champ he would have made the jump) This lines up with the article I read about his retirement in the spring where he mentioned his chances of losing at HW were much higher and he wants a lot more money because Francis can really hurt him.

Now I'm thinking there's something going on regarding peds like others have stated. I'm not totally sold on the suspension thing because the first reason is sufficient enough on why we aren't seeing him. Has nothing to do with "Jones is intelligently moving up the right way and needs time." The Francis/Lewis fight got pushed back so now he's pushing himself back.

Same old thing with Jones : all talk talk talk about HW fights.

Yet he still hasn't committed to a fight....ANY fight.
If Jones is so amazing and legendary he should be able to knock off a couple of "average" HW fighters right away. But he's scared to lose and so he is just sitting there talking.
Plus he MIGHT as others have speculated have a USADA infringement and he is just running out the clock on that......

Well, you are definitely a Jones fan. Only love.

I'm on team Jon but I'm getting impatient

Back