News Jon Jones: Getting more Gold will come Later [Tweet Storm inside]

Same old thing with Jones : all talk talk talk about HW fights.

Yet he still hasn't committed to a fight....ANY fight.
If Jones is so amazing and legendary he should be able to knock off a couple of "average" HW fighters right away. But he's scared to lose and so he is just sitting there talking.
Plus he MIGHT as others have speculated have a USADA infringement and he is just running out the clock on that......

Jon must be having a good laugh at the MMA fanbase’s gullibility. Guy retired a year ago and legions of fans still talk about a retired fighter gaining weight as if it is breaking news lol

Khabib is gaining weight too. Watch out Francis.

He's not getting younger and his last couple wins are aging like milk, I think he's waiting for the right moment for one big money fight at HW and that moment sure ain't right now against a hungry Francis. Maybe if Lewis beats Francis somehow, we'll see John immediately announce that he's ready. If Francis wins, Jon will be out for another year.

Same old thing with Jones : all talk talk talk about HW fights.

Yet he still hasn't committed to a fight....ANY fight.
If Jones is so amazing and legendary he should be able to knock off a couple of "average" HW fighters right away. But he's scared to lose and so he is just sitting there talking.
Plus he MIGHT as others have speculated have a USADA infringement and he is just running out the clock on that......

That was my assumption from the beginning. He failed another test and is doing the whole HW show to run out the clock. He will say negotiations failed so he is going back to LHW when his time is up. If he wanted to go to HW he would have done it 9 years ago when he first said he was going to.

Hard to hit a guy who has freakish reach, is purposefully trying to poke you in the eyes until he starts getting points deducted, kicking you on the knees to hyperextend them, and has genuinely great grappling if you even get in close.

Lmao @ getting better every day and comparing Rampage and Dom to Ngannou.

I truly believed that Jon would fight Ngannou. Not anymore, though.

Reactions: HHJ
What a shame, all that inactivity will play against him in the ped goat discussion lol

Reactions: D'z
He's not getting younger and his last couple wins are aging like milk, I think he's waiting for the right moment for one big money fight at HW and that moment sure ain't right now against a hungry Francis. Maybe if Lewis beats Francis somehow, we'll see John immediately announce that he's ready. If Francis wins, Jon will be out for another year.
I would love for Lewis to win them Jon decides to step up only get to knocked out

Back