News Jon Jones finally speaks: Not fighting Francis "would leave a lot of money on the table"

Jon always wants to be the bigger fighter or his performance suffers.

THere's no way he will move the same getting up to 270. It's strange but he's confident he'll still be quick. 270lb Jones will be a god fighter if his plans work out.

At this point there are only two explanations

1) He doesnt want to fight a prime Ngannou or other dangerous opponent and waits for a GSP like Bisping situation

2) He was tested positive (sorry for Kflo he pulsed positive :) ) and it is not released but is banned from competition.

Actually you are overlooking most obvious explanation.

He's being intelligent about his transition to HW.
Put on the mass pragmatically and methodically while training and adjusting

Frankly with millions at stake, its the ONLY way to do it

Didn't he run back for his coke? Tbh we'll never know.
Ahhhh. I read it was for cash but it makes sense to say you ran back for cash if you we're grabbing your blow. The ol dick pill masking trick in another form.

<seedat>

I think he's about to leave a WHOLE lot of money on the table.

<mma1>
<36>

Actually you are overlooking most obvious explanation.

He's being intelligent about his transition to HW.
Put on the mass pragmatically and methodically while training and adjusting

Frankly with millions at stake, its the ONLY way to do it

Yeah "intelligent" and Jon Jones in one sentence together <45>

THere are PLENTY of examples of fighers going up a weightclass to HW. Guess what, no one needs 2 years of his prime and more for that. Complete and utter bullshit. You loose way more by just getting older. If you dont believe me ask coaches even professional ones via twitter etc

Look at MMA or especially boxing. David Haye, Evander Holyfield....etc No one even took a year. Its honestly retarded to even think this is a legitimate reason why he isnt fighting. No one who goes up needs to add 50 pounds. Its more detrimental anyway if you dont PED your ass off for months.

But I get why Jones needs that advantage. He is used to be bigger than his opponents and if something brings all PED cheats together is that they seek that advantage again and again.

My money is that he was caught again and they swept it under the rug. Would perfectly fit into him having the next fight with 2 years in between fights.

Yeah "intelligent" and Jon Jones in one sentence together <45>

THere are PLENTY of examples of fighers going up a weightclass to HW. Guess what, no one needs 2 years of his prime and more for that. Complete and utter bullshit. You loose way more by just getting older. If you dont believe me ask coaches even professional ones via twitter etc

Look at MMA or especially boxing. David Haye, Evander Holyfield....etc No one even took a year. Its honestly retarded to even think this is a legitimate reason why he isnt fighting. No one who goes up needs to add 50 pounds. Its more detrimental anyway if you dont PED your ass off for months.

But I get why Jones needs that advantage. He is used to be bigger than his opponents and if something brings all PED cheats together is that they seek that advantage again and again.

My money is that he was caught again and they swept it under the rug. Would perfectly fit into him having the next fight with 2 years in between fights.

There are plenty of examples of longest running mixed martial arts champions moving up in weight class at opportune times?

Who?

You may not like it nor understand it; but taking time to add muscle mass and adjust cardio and training to sustain new mass is basic common sense. You cant possibly know more than a real athlete.

sounds like you just started watching mma.
Combat sport use weight classes. It sounds like are confused by height.
Shogun was 230lbs when he Jones fought at 217lbs

230lbs> 217lbs. Height is not "bigger".

Francis Ngannou cuts weight to make 265lbs
265lbs>220lbs

Adding mass to fight champions in a heavier weight class is basic intelligence

Last edited:
Pussy bitch is too happy slapping around his current bitch...

Back