News Jon Jones finally speaks: Not fighting Francis "would leave a lot of money on the table"

Like that doesn’t give a lot of credence to the 24 month suspension controversy?? Pretty specific time frame there. There is something so fucking fishy about this it isn’t even funny at this point. I don’t even know what to think anymore. But he can stay suspended or retired or whatever. He’s a huge black eye on the sport.
"He’s a huge black guy on the sport."

Ok, Captain Obvious.....

Jon is absolutely right to want more money to fight, let alone a super-fight against Ngannou.

To be clear, I think he's an asshole and has repeatedly behaved poorly as a human and sportsman. That aside he's one of the greatest fighters of all time that has beaten everyone across two generations of fighters.

We know from court filings that the UFC is paying out 18% of revenue to fighters. Guys like Jon who are an attraction are getting pennies on the dollar for what they bring to the table.

These guys are paid a completely unfair split of the money coming in, Jon and Ngannou both, and now everyone knows it.

Pay them a reasonable split of the cash they generate and we get to see a fight. When people defend this dogshit fighter pay, this is the reality of it - we are missing out on fights we want to see because owners who are individually worth hundreds of millions want to keep 82% of the money.

its weird to ask for NBA money when you arguably lost your last two razor thin fights
Agree with Reyes but not Santos, the latter was done the minute he blew his ACL. You can hate Jones for many reasons but saying he lost to Santos is plain garbage.

FIGHT ANYBODY. STOP WASTING YER GODDAMN PRIME.
At this point there are only two explanations

1) He doesnt want to fight a prime Ngannou or other dangerous opponent and waits for a GSP like Bisping situation

2) He was tested positive (sorry for Kflo he pulsed positive :) ) and it is not released but is banned from competition.

Damn you fucking Sherdoggers are so negative I swear some of you dont even want to see the dude fight just to prove you’re right. If your a fan of the sport you’re out of your mind if you dont want to see Jon fight Ngannou.

There's few things more useless than shertards. They're never satisfied about anything.

Agree with Reyes but not Santos, the latter was done the minute he blew his ACL. You can hate Jones for many reasons but saying he lost to Santos is plain garbage.

Funnny Reyes fight beat him when Reyes almost died Ed his last figh OMG

Damn you fucking Sherdoggers are so negative I swear some of you dont even want to see the dude fight just to prove you’re right. If your a fan of the sport you’re out of your mind if you dont want to see Jon fight Ngannou.
Bro these keyboard experts have zero knowledge about fighting they wanted to see him fight in HW right after he vacated LHW belt
As i said these keyboard experts have zero knowledge
Jon jones is smart guy he knows you need to gain weight right way and then adapt to it and only then you can fight
Especially against guy like ngannou or gane

Bro these keyboard experts have zero knowledge about fighting they wanted to see him fight in HW right after he vacated LHW belt
As i said these keyboard experts have zero knowledge
Jon jones is smart guy he knows you need to gain weight right way and then adapt to it and only then you can fight
Especially against guy like ngannou or gane
Oh look,another keyboard expert!

1) He doesnt want to fight a prime Ngannou or other dangerous opponent and waits for a GSP like Bisping situation
Or he is not dumb and wants to adapt new weight? Its not like you only need to eat more gain weight and you are ready do fight you need to get used to it you body needs to adapt it you need to learn now to use your body at new weight

This gets me excited that it will actually happen. This mfr hit a pregnant woman and ran back to get his cash. You know he means business when he talks about money. Let's go Nganno!
Didn't he run back for his coke? Tbh we'll never know.

Published AFTER their resolution. And I wouldn’t be surprised if Jones’ lifetime ban somehow got changed to another mere 2 year ban. Come on now. You think USADA, and Jones have ever been playing by the rules? USADA has no control of independent arbitration. Don’t be naive.
Especially after the whole snitch thing they set up for him. That basically exposed the USADA as a paper org which is only there to further the UFC's interests for the right price.

Its annoying because he has so many built in excuses if he loses

I want to see Jones fight Ngannou and get KTFO'd

But he's gotta sign on the dotted line. Til he does, this is all just bullshit

He’s a huge black eye on the sport.

You still one of my PBP boyz, but on this one...

5TVzBmM.gif

Back