News Jon Jones finally speaks: Not fighting Francis "would leave a lot of money on the table"

he got hit a lot his last few fights so u tell me
He didnt get hit as much as you think and he never plants his feet like Overeem did or walk back in a straight line like Rosenstriek while throwing sloppy counters.

I’m not listening to 7:30 of that asshole.

But the title says.. Would leave a lot of money on the table? Where’s the proof for that Jones? This isn’t selling any better than his best selling fights. And the UFC isn’t paying this clown $30M to sell 800K ppv.
He's obviously not getting that much, and he knows it. Just a starting point. And if Francis beats Gane and fights Jon after, that'd be well over a million PPV buys.

He didnt get hit as much as you think and he never plants his feet like Overeem did or walk back in a straight line like Rosenstriek while throwing sloppy counters.

all take is ONE PUNCH from Francis……. N first time jone will not have huge reach advantage if anything same or Francis more we all kno ufc don’t get sta5s right

Jones is going to make it look easy. And there will be plenty of salt.

1 sig strike from Francis all take
Not denying that. Just letting you know that the only recent fight of Jon's where he ate a decent amount of shots was the Reyes fight. You said it was the last few. Smith only connected 36 times as well.

Do you mean biggest cheater? Yes, I agree. Too bad your parents never slapped some morals into you there, “guf”.
mOrALs

Stop watching UFC if you want morals. The guy who runs it fucks the ring card girls. Fighters dope. It may not be nearly universal like it once was, but they still do. Not excusing Jon, but Sherdog isn't the place for self-righteousness buddy.

Not denying that. Just letting you know that the only recent fight of Jon's where he ate a decent amount of shots was the Reyes fight. You said it was the last few. Smith only connected 36 times as well.

36 is a lot with small glove wut u mean only lollll if Francis hit jone 36 time he be dead

36 is a lot with small glove wut u mean only lollll if Francis hit jone 36 time he be dead
A sig isn't just getting hit flush. A leg kick, jab, punch that misses the head and hits the shoulder, etc, all count.

For a 5 round fight, 36 is nothing. For a 3 round fight, 36 is nothing. I'm not talking about a Francis fight. I was just correcting your statement about Jon getting hit a lot in either the Santos or Smith fights.

Timing-wise, 2nd quarter of 2022 is about enough time for Ngannou and Gane to sort itself out and Jones saunters in to an unearned title shot.

Convenience-wise, probably enough time for Jones to get another cycle or two in.

Like that doesn’t give a lot of credence to the 24 month suspension controversy?? Pretty specific time frame there. There is something so fucking fishy about this it isn’t even funny at this point. I don’t even know what to think anymore. But he can stay suspended or retired or whatever. He’s a huge black eye on the sport.

All USADA sanctions are published. You can literally look them up on their website.

If Jon Jones was currently suspended, it would be public information.

Its possible he failed a test and its still being adjudicated, it is not possible he was sanctioned and its not published.

Like that doesn’t give a lot of credence to the 24 month suspension controversy?? Pretty specific time frame there. There is something so fucking fishy about this it isn’t even funny at this point. I don’t even know what to think anymore. But he can stay suspended or retired or whatever. He’s a huge black eye on the sport.

I think he needs a full arena to maximise his earning potential. I think covid as much as anything has stopped the money being there to entice him. Francis signs in a second, Jon is the one the UFC have to entice.

its weird to ask for NBA money when you arguably lost your last two razor thin fights

All USADA sanctions are published. You can literally look them up on their website.

If Jon Jones was currently suspended, it would be public information.

Its possible he failed a test and its still being adjudicated, it is not possible he was sanctioned and its not published.
Published AFTER their resolution. And I wouldn’t be surprised if Jones’ lifetime ban somehow got changed to another mere 2 year ban. Come on now. You think USADA, and Jones have ever been playing by the rules? USADA has no control of independent arbitration. Don’t be naive.

I agree gane vs Jones does NOT sell at all the sell factor is Jones getting KTFO v NGannou or or even worse…. Omfg imagine Jones getting overeem Ed

I don't at all rule out that Gane could rule him out. He's less likely than Ngannou to do it with a single punch. The flip side of that is that he has more ways of finishing him and is therefore more likely to finish him. Personally, I don't think it would be that hard for Jones to avoid that one punch from Ngannou; Gane is faster and more versatile.

I’m starting to wonder with the time to get back into the USADA pool, could this all just be buying time for Jon to juice? I’m sure there’s a way to see who’s being tested, has Jon done any tests this year? I’m on phone and CBF looking, but I’d believe that more than he somehow avoided a lifetime ban. Like he retired or got out of the testing pool while he makes his transition.

edit: he’s tested this year and even this quarter, will not edit main post for juicy conspiracy shit

Back