Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by alex21cms, Sep 23, 2021.
Like that doesn’t give a lot of credence to the 24 month suspension controversy?? Pretty specific time frame there. There is something so fucking fishy about this it isn’t even funny at this point. I don’t even know what to think anymore. But he can stay suspended or retired or whatever. He’s a huge black eye on the sport.
he is the top of the sport guf
Do you mean biggest cheater? Yes, I agree. Too bad your parents never slapped some morals into you there, “guf”.
- Gus fight brought him to the brink of losing, pushed him to his limits
- Mentioned how he partied during camp for Gus
- Currently weighs 255, aiming for 270
- Dana promised him increase in pay for HW debut, will have to work hard to sell PPVs
- Joked he'll have to do more "legally controversial shit" to sell more PPVs
- Excited for either challenge in facing Ngannou or Gane, however feels Ngannou fight gets him more money
- Glad to have hired Richard Schaeffer to negotiate on his behalf, happy he stopped pouring out emotions over Twitter arguments with fans / Dana
This gets me excited that it will actually happen. This mfr hit a pregnant woman and ran back to get his cash. You know he means business when he talks about money. Let's go Nganno!
Two things Jon doesn’t leave on the table… Money and coke
He had hairline restoration procedure
I’m not listening to 7:30 of that asshole.
But the title says.. Would leave a lot of money on the table? Where’s the proof for that Jones? This isn’t selling any better than his best selling fights. And the UFC isn’t paying this clown $30M to sell 800K ppv.
Added some cliffs
You can turn it off at 7:20.
FIGHT ANYBODY. STOP WASTING YER GODDAMN PRIME.
In the midst of ducking Francis and the new blood @ LHW hes peppering for the Gane duck as well
I guarantee he has that on the table
I agree gane vs Jones does NOT sell at all the sell factor is Jones getting KTFO v NGannou or or even worse…. Omfg imagine Jones getting overeem Ed
He's 34 and been sitting out for a year and a half and plans to show up 50 lbs heavier than his last fight? I don't think this is going to go very well for him.
Damn you fucking Sherdoggers are so negative I swear some of you dont even want to see the dude fight just to prove you’re right. If your a fan of the sport you’re out of your mind if you dont want to see Jon fight Ngannou.
Does Jones normally plant his feet and let a guy tee off on him or does he circle out of trouble?
he got hit a lot his last few fights so u tell me
Separate names with a comma.