News Jon Jones finally speaks: Not fighting Francis "would leave a lot of money on the table"

Like that doesn’t give a lot of credence to the 24 month suspension controversy?? Pretty specific time frame there. There is something so fucking fishy about this it isn’t even funny at this point. I don’t even know what to think anymore. But he can stay suspended or retired or whatever. He’s a huge black eye on the sport.

Like that doesn’t give a lot of credence to the 24 month suspension controversy?? Pretty specific time frame there. There is something so fucking fishy about this it isn’t even funny at this point. I don’t even knoe what to think anymore. But he can stay suspended or retired or whatever. He’s a huge black eye on the sport.
he is the top of the sport guf

cliffs

- Gus fight brought him to the brink of losing, pushed him to his limits
- Mentioned how he partied during camp for Gus
- Currently weighs 255, aiming for 270
- Dana promised him increase in pay for HW debut, will have to work hard to sell PPVs
- Joked he'll have to do more "legally controversial shit" to sell more PPVs
- Excited for either challenge in facing Ngannou or Gane, however feels Ngannou fight gets him more money
- Glad to have hired Richard Schaeffer to negotiate on his behalf, happy he stopped pouring out emotions over Twitter arguments with fans / Dana

Last edited:
Like that doesn’t give a lot of credence to the 24 month suspension controversy?? Pretty specific time frame there. There is something so fucking fishy about this it isn’t even funny at this point. I don’t even know what to think anymore. But he can stay suspended or retired or whatever. He’s a huge black guy in the sport.

fixed.

I’m not listening to 7:30 of that asshole.

But the title says.. Would leave a lot of money on the table? Where’s the proof for that Jones? This isn’t selling any better than his best selling fights. And the UFC isn’t paying this clown $30M to sell 800K ppv.

I’m not listening to 7:30 of that asshole.

But the title says.. Would leave a lot of money on the table? Where’s the proof for that Jones? This isn’t selling any better than his best selling fights. And the UFC isn’t not paying this clown $30M to sell 800K ppv.

Added some cliffs

In the midst of ducking Francis and the new blood @ LHW hes peppering for the Gane duck as well

I agree gane vs Jones does NOT sell at all the sell factor is Jones getting KTFO v NGannou or or even worse…. Omfg imagine Jones getting overeem Ed

I agree gane vs Jones does NOT sell at all the sell factor is Jones getting KTFO v NGannou or or even worse…. Omfg imagine Jones getting overeem Ed
Does Jones normally plant his feet and let a guy tee off on him or does he circle out of trouble?

Back