Jon Jones fights better in rematches

Corrado Soprano

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Jon Jones has proven he fights better in rematches. He had two tough fights against Cormier and Gustaffson the first time and beat both a lot easier in the rematch. Rematch Jones is undefeated.

#RematchJones #Andstill #Lion #GrandmaJones #JonesGenetics #Dana #4-1 #Jabs

Jon Jones has proven he fights better in rematches. He had two tough fights against Cormier and Gustaffson the first time and beat both a lot easier in the rematch. Rematch Jones is undefeated.

Haters feeling lost and confused this morning.

10+ years and still no Jones KO gifs for their shoop folders,and it makes them feel unsure and scared.

Jones beats Reyes even easier the second time around. Jones has his whole game figured out now.

This isn’t even up for debate. I had Jon finishing Gus in that rematch. I don’t think Jon will finish Rayes next time but I think he will be more effective at keeping Rayes down after a takedown and he’ll win a more obvious decision.

He looked better in the Gus rematch.

Despite the finish, he was doing worse in the DC rematch. DC was winning until he took the headkick.

Jones 32
Gus 33
DC 40

It's obvious that the younger guy does better in the rematch.
Also Gus got knocked out by Rumble inbetween the rematch, semi retired for his kid and lost in a brutal 5 rounder to DC.
All the while Jones trained heavily roided.

Reyes is 30, two and a half year younger than Jones and 5 years fresher into his mma career.

COMMON SENSE SHERDOG

Jones 32
Gus 33
DC 40

It's obvious that the younger guy does better in the rematch.
Also Gus got knocked out by Rumble inbetween the rematch, semi retired for his kid and lost in a brutal 5 rounder to DC.
All the while Jones trained heavily roided.

Reyes is 30, two and a half year younger than Jones and 5 years fresher into his mma career.

COMMON SENSE SHERDOG

Younger guy was gassed and getting walked down by the older man last night. Reyes clearly lost the championship rounds.

FQxzivH.gif

He didn't look better in Cormier rematch, he was losing on score cards

Jones had the ability to take anybody down he wanted at point in time; when he use to commit to a take-down, the other fighter was going to he ground.

That other-worldly skill to take somebody down and control them seems to have decline and credit to other fighters who are just defending it better.

Younger guy was gassed and getting walked down by the older man last night. Reyes clearly lost the championship rounds.

Because he threw 97 more punches and didn't go 5 rounds before. Start thinking before you say anything. Nobody disputes, that he lost the championship rounds.

Jones felt Reyes power and he didn't seem fazed much except for a brief moment in round 4. I see him giving Reyes less respect in the rematch and going at him like he did to Gus 2.

Yeah but Gus folded and didn’t show up. The second DC fight was closer than the first up until the high kick. Nice job setting it up though.

I think Jones will make an adjustment now that he realizes Reyes doesn't have the cardio to go 5 rounds at a high pace

Look for Jones to really apply the pressure and try to gas out Reyes

Reyes can get it done if he works hard on his cardio

Back