Media Jon Jones: Fighting Israel Adesanya, Jan Blachowicz "does nothing for my legacy"

Jones beating Stipe would make him the clear cut undisputed GOAT.

Jon claims to care so little about Izzy vs. Jan that he won't predict how it goes?

<DontBelieve1>

Hardly irrelevant. People want to see what he can do, clean.
Clearly, he has a reputation. It is one that doesn't match his narcissistic perspective.
His legacy indeed has an asterisk, his wins should be understood in context of PEDs. His last few wins should be understood though an unfair advantage of Jon Jones never earning his belt but still enjoying the Judging bias that every belt holder enjoys, when it comes to scoring.
He can't make the past right but he can always build a future. He has a lot of natural advantages, a solid base from college, a good gym, and room for growth considering the fact that he is rumored to not train much.

Do you realize that this is a discussion forum?
Sir I hate to inform you but the only existing asterisk is the one you have in your head. Personally if I felt someone had 'duh asterick" as much as sherdog seems to, I damn sure aint spending day in and out talking about that person or waiting for their next fight

Kinda sounds like ducking KO artists.

Jones has IG comments blocked. Only one of these guys is delusional.

So here's what's going on, Jones knows he lost both of his previous two fights, and knows he can't beat any top contenders now that he has to cut the roids. His goal is to go up to heavyweight where the competition is weaker and if he loses he can play it off as "he was fighting out of his division".

He is right. I hate Jones but he has beaten people better than Izzy already. HW is where its at.

So here's what's going on, Jones knows he lost both of his previous two fights, and knows he can't beat any top contenders now that he has to cut the roids. His goal is to go up to heavyweight where the competition is weaker and if he loses he can play it off as "he was fighting out of his division".
What's going on is you have suffered some kind of severe head trauma if you actually believe this.

Failing multiple PED tests does nothing for Jones' legacy but that didn't stop him then.

Adesanya talks about eventually going to HW, too. And that guy I actually believe. He's willing to move up to LHW.

But I don't think Jones or Izzy will beat Stipe, who's getting underrated here again.
Hmm Jones can beat Stipe but Izzy cant beat either Jones or Stipe

If Jones actually beat Stipe, specially if he does in dominant fashion or finish, definitely shuts down every GOAT discussion.

I think JBJ is past his prime. Struggeled with Reyes and Santos (both got obliterated in their next match) and he's in for a rude awakening if gets in there with Stipe.

Well this year off has done nothing for jones' legacy either. Give him a hw fight already.

Dude is in the Twitter fighting Championship stage of his career, decline being the inverse of the increase in social media output. Hard to tweet while training, easy when you’re not.

Jon Jones talks very little trash to future HW opponents but mad trash to people who he says do nothing for his legacy, wut

And Stipe is a way better boxer than Reyes. Bones is fucked. Even if Francis takes the HW crown before Jones moves up i don't see Jones surviving long enough against Francis to get him tired.

Bones is going down. Only question is against who?
Jon>dc>stipe

Back