Jon Jones Favorability Rating

Thread is very 2 dimensional.

No use using words like "love" and "hate" to try and judge his GOAT factor. If this was more skill/accomplishment based I would likely have used an answer other than 1, but since it isn't, I haven't.

Gimme a shovel so I can take that scale down to where my score actually is

8 for me. Jones is awesome and I thoroughly enjoy the jimmies he constantly rustles around here.

Top skills. Top pokes. Top snow. Top nose. But dislike his 'addidude' as a Senegalese would say.

Oops. I meant to select dislike, not hate.

Love Jones. Anyone who makes shercans froth at the mouth is my boy. He's the king.

Jones is goat Sherdog feeling hurter. Always good in my book.

Look if tyson is considered one of the best ever then these minor snafus jones is involved with arent really gonna matter anyway
Hes great at bringing attention to himself and getting to the point where his tools inside the cage are unquestionable
Idk just cant hate the guy im enjoying this rollercoaster of his title reign
More interesting than basically any champ ever barring anderson silva himself

I don't think Tyson is considered one of the best ever by boxing fans. He was dominant against his lower level competition and exciting to go along with a train wreck personality but most boxing fans don't view him as a GOAT.
The best Tyson likely loses to the best Ali, Foreman, Lewis, Fraizer, Lennox, Holyfield etc etc

10/10

The guy is a straight up killer in the cage and is on a different level than any other LHW, He is also well on his way to becoming the undisputed GOAT

3. Don't like him.

Gave every opportunity to like him, also.

Can the mods write a script for weighted averages for this poll?

Back