Jon Jones Favorability Rating

5, because he's really good. Not my favorite though. Was going for DC.

Voted 1 but don't hate him in a weird way. Just really don't care for him, and want him to lose in the worst way possible. (Without injury ;)

I voted 4 as I dont really like him but can't deny he's one of the best fighters of all time

That's about all he's worth.

Seriously? I refuse to be polled on something this dumb. It's probably ranges between hemmoroids & homoeroticism, if you use this forum as a metric.

It would be like if...Gilbert Yvel was a champ.

4, I dislike Jones and root for his opponent more often than not. However unlike delusional haters I realize I'm hatin on greatness and I'm just butthurt about JJ running through some of my favourite fighters.

I do not hate him that's silly I don't even know him but he certainly doesn't have my sympathy given his displayed behaviour.

Gets 4 bonus point for being great in the cage.

Lose 6 points for not embracing the dark side.

there should be an other option

-1 (but hurt)

1. I Hate him as a person But i respect him as fighter. Doesn't change that i think hes a pleb, though.

Look if tyson is considered one of the best ever then these minor snafus jones is involved with arent really gonna matter anyway
Hes great at bringing attention to himself and getting to the point where his tools inside the cage are unquestionable
Idk just cant hate the guy im enjoying this rollercoaster of his title reign
More interesting than basically any champ ever barring anderson silva himself

A solid 11.5

I really wish he'd call more Sherdoggers ***s over social media, though.

I went with a 5 here....not really a fan but I certainly don't dislike him. As a fighter I regard him a the best in the world

Back