Jon Jones Fan Celebration thread.

Good work tonight fellas!

The war wagon rolls on!

CF5o2j7.gif

That's just a little something I like to call "Little Brothered"

lol, great gif. I'm still grinning at the DC hype train getting nuked.

The JJ hate after every one of his fights is hilarious. I am now a JJ fan after he completely dominated DC at his own game then told him to suck it

He had like only 3 fans before that. Now it's over 3000. Hopefully his fan base countinues to grow.

These haters gon learn to respect the king

Haters never lean man, too stupid. They're a separate breed altogether.
They are the type to call your wife/GF when you're out with your sidechick and tell on you.

The greatest of all time. Period. There is no longer any doubt, only delusion.

Jones haters turned me into a Jones fan. The idiots on here are truly obtuse, and I'm glad Jones won just to see these guys eat a giant dick. Sorry for DC, cause he's a good dude, but you guys all suck. /Rant.

We all called it. We are better than everyone here tonight

I can admire Jones for being the athlete he is, but his fans like him almost solely based on his wins in the cage. Infantile, "Look my guy, the consistently and usually heavily favored, won!!!!!!!!!!!" kind of stuff.

And the GOAT remains unbroken.

Sup Bonesbrahs, may we rest another night. Who you guys want next? I personally want Rumble, we already got Gus so another one is just icing on the cake. You want every single name on that resume you can get. I want Rumble and Phil Davis. Praying Anderson Silva risks his life for a super fight as well. Cain in 2 years.

I can admire Jones for being the athlete he is, but his fans like him almost solely based on his wins in the cage. Infantile, "Look my guy, the consistently and usually heavily favored, won!!!!!!!!!!!" kind of stuff.

Give us a break. We had to deal with a lot of threads by people who were sure that DC was going to win. And we stood our ground. Don't act like it was a foregone conclusion.

Back