Jon Jones Fan Celebration thread.

You know what this thread needs some "copy and repost" of people saying how DC was going to (lol) ragdoll Jones. :icon_lol:

I'm a DC fan and Jones hater, but I'm a realist and am really impressed by Jones skill, just as I have been for the last years.

He's the best ever, his win over DC put him there. Congrats to him, he's the greatest martial artist ever. I do hope however that Rumble KO's him.

are yall listening to the GOAT talk on Fox Sports? Dudes shitting on Cormier. I love it.

Suck it, fanboys and haters!

CF5o2j7.gif

Great night. Time to start mentioning Jones may be able to beat Cain. Even if you just say Jones has a shot drives the haters up the wall.

Well Jones didn't kill him, but DC just stood there and let Jones take him down. I mean really.

Every shot I drink for the rest of the night will be dedicated to Bones, he thoroughly embarrassed DC tonight and it was a long time coming

All those DC "fans" can go hop on the Gus/Rumble winner's nuts now

"I hope he's somewhere crying now, im sure he is"

OWNED!!!

I didn't think he was going to sit there and let Jones take him down... but he did, multiple times.

The only reason Jones wins is because the refs let him get away with breaking the rule. But guess what, Gus is going to knock his cocky ass out.

I'm sorry, who invited this prick?

Back