Jon Jones Fan Celebration thread.

flexxx145

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
lulz yet another successful title defense by the Undisputed Champ Jon "Bones" Jones.
Lets go TEAMJONES:

I mean what did you haters expect?

What about that Olympic level wrestling?

How about that HW KO power?

What about that edge from sparring Velasquez?

DC has no balls, he didn't even sell out for the comeback KO that he needed to win in the last round. After all that talk, and political campaigning for the haters to join his cause.

Just appreciate the LHW GOAT and future overall MMA GOAT. (Hats off to Fedor and Silva)

PS: Jones joins DX -Suck it haters.

LOL Whoooo! Another bet won!!!:icon_lol:

The funniest part was when Cormier was so enraged by Jon making him look like a goose pretending the fight is over, that Cormier punched his opponent and referee after the bell.

It's good to be King

new-year-celebration-gifs.gif

celebrate good times, come awn!

In.

Fuck everyone else. Feels goooood.

What a night! I just poured myself a nice healthy glass of Oban 15 years. I watch the butthurt flow and enjoy the show.

hahahahaha!!!

You bet I'm celebrating!!

What happened to all the "DC will absolutely KILLLLL JJ HERE'S WHYYY" threads fucking lolz...

JJ outclassed him in every way, just like I knew he would.

I'm feeling fucking great man.

lulz yet another successful title defense by the Undisputed Champ Jon "Bones" Jones.
Lets go TEAMJONES:

I mean what did you haters expect?

What about that Olympic level wrestling?

How about that HW KO power?

What about that edge from sparring Velasquez?

DC has no balls, he didn't even sell out for the comeback KO that he needed to win in the last round. After all that talk, and political campaigning for the haters to join his cause.

Just appreciate the LHW GOAT and future overall MMA GOAT. (Hats off to Fedor and Silva)

PS: Jones joins DX -Suck it haters.
Being a Jones fan is a good life, much better than being a hater, those guys are losers.

Good work tonight fellas!

The war wagon rolls on!

CF5o2j7.gif

That's just a little something I like to call "Little Brothered"

The JJ hate after every one of his fights is hilarious. I am now a JJ fan after he completely dominated DC at his own game then told him to suck it

Back