Jon Jones Exits Rehab After One Night

If this is true, talk about stoking the flames! The fact that Jones timely checked into rehab right before this story broke, and then just as things were dying down, he leaves after 24 hours? There is no possible way the Jones camp or the UFC can twist this into a positive spin.

He must've really been "Jones'ing" to see that AFC game.

I'd leave too if my brother was playing in the AFC championship game. So would you.

Not like it's the first for either of his brothers. Pats and Colts have and will be in the big games every January and February for the last and next 5 years.

Why do his kids suffer? Does he beat them? They live a life of privilege compared to many.

Daddy beats people up for money, has other children with other random women and has a cocaine problem. Fun times to be had for all!!

Kids will be in rehab themselves at this rate. Nobody ever thinks of the children as long as they have money anything goes.

bwhahahah jon jones keeps on giving!

Those saying "his brothers are playing saturday. no shit he left!"

err that's not how rehab works. you don't leave and put yourself at risk. he can watch the game on TV.

but you say he will have people around him and its just a short game!

ok..fine. you leave Friday NOT tuesday!

Jones just proved what most were saying. This is a PR stunt.

Another poster said there is no way he is addicted. If he was he wouldn't be performing at the level he is. err..no.

Many athletes have been addicted to coke and performed at a highly elite level.

Looks like Jones was saved by CM Punk.

Newest member of the SES! It has begun!

Mr. Straightedge himself, saving LHW Champ Jon Jones....ladies and gents, Championship Material Punk has arrived!

The guy doesn't need rehab. It's all for publicity, he's probably just a casual user

The guy NEEDS rehab, it's all to keep the heat off the potential PED use story.

Daddy beats people up for money, has other children with other random women and has a cocaine problem. Fun times to be had for all!!

I feel sorry for his wife too... That woman must suffer a lot with Jones' extra-conjugal affairs.

method=get&s=289591370205284n.jpg

Haha. This just keeps getting better!

He's number one pound for pound even at getting over an addiction.

One night is all he needs. What a guy :icon_lol:

Jon seems like a guy that soo many young guys know he's more than likely VIP'd every club he goes im almost sure he's not buying coke on his own. I don't consider jon a hypocrite. I've never walked in his shoes if I had bad bitches offering freaky favors, money, fame, and youth I just don't know

I'm not too concerned that he parties and does some things that not everyone agrees with. He's only 27 years old so I'm hoping he "outgrows" this. If he doesn't then he will have more problems in the future. Be a bit of a waste to see a talent of that level go down the tubes.

LOL, there's a stupid excuse, in line with his pseudo religious preaching and overall "i'm a family guy" type of behaviour. Only an idiot does not see this for what it is. Rehab was a damage control type of thing for him being caught coked up. It is as fake as the rest of his actions. Still a solid fighter.

legitimate lol.

His two brothers are playing to see who goes to the Super Bowl - yeah, what a stupid excuse to attend a game.

Am not surprised in the least. And that's a bad thing. Whole thing here stinks like fuck.

His two brothers are playing to see who goes to the Super Bowl - yeah, what a stupid excuse to attend a game.

It's a fucking stupid excuse when you leave rehab 5 days BEFORE the fucking game. I would have believed it if he left friday or saturday morning.

5 days? lol fuck you have to be a idiot to believe that.

If this was an isolated event, yeah, i'd believe it. With everything around this situation and given the history of both him and Dana, hell no.

He wants to be there to support his family - only on sherdog is that a bad thing. BOTH of his brothers are playing, one for the colts, one for the Pats. No shit he's going to be there.

Wow...just wow. If he entered Rehab, he should stay for at least 28 days, and that is even nowhere near long enough. Everyone in the industry knows 90 days is necessary then sober living or in the real world, not tv bullshit, many get jobs at facility as a form of sober living because most are low income at not for profit institutions. However, many of those institutions are losing funding and shutting down. One of my family members was the Operations Director at a facility for over 30 years. Most people at the facilities, that aren't located on the beach with gourmet chefs etc., are court ordered to be there or go to jail or prison.

He clearly is not an addict and knows it. However, one night only, when it was a PR stunt to begin with, is incredibly counterproductive. He would have been better off not checking himself in to begin with. However, everybody will just look the other way, and he is lucky that most sports fans, not me mind you, are focused on American Football at the moment. Joe-Six-Pack is suffering through the workday waiting on the games that are 60 minutes of actual action that require a minimum 3.5 hours of time to be allotted.

Back