Jon Jones Exits Rehab After One Night

Yes, b/c supporting your brothers who are NFL players at an event that takes an entire football career to even possibly achieve is a bad thing... /sigh

The shitty comments only reinforce Winklejohn's recent comments:
"...for those individuals that spend their whole day on the internet, telling everybody all of the bad things that Jon Jones did. I

I would guess at this point that if Jones cared what people thought or how many fans he had then he would still be portraying himself like he did in his early career as a nice guy. He seems to have embraced his inner heel so leaving rehab in one day sounds about right.

Oh screw the fans, I'm talking more about media and sponsors that will make this a bigger story. Its a bigger story leaving after one night cause it makes it look like a farce. Everyone knew it was a farce but now its confirmed.

But I guess if he never fails again its a non issue but if that post fight test comes back dirty this is gonna be real bad cause then it shows he has a problem.

and if he fails any other tests going forward its gonna be a major issue.

Yes, b/c supporting your brothers who are NFL players at an event that takes an entire football career to even possibly achieve is a bad thing... /sigh

The shitty comments only reinforce Winklejohn's recent comments:
"...for those individuals that spend their whole day on the internet, telling everybody all of the bad things that Jon Jones did. I

He's been declining. Wouldn't be surprised if it's the coke.

Based on what? The Ud's?

They're expected at this level.
Glover, Gus, Anthony rumble Johnson, DC,Rashad.

These guys are all championship material in Their own right. He was finishing people on the way to being a champ because those were gatekeepers and mostly good competition but not elite like these guys 😕

Chances are he never had an actual coke problem but just did it casually during the few times he actually parties....like most people who've done coke.

Question...how many people have gone in for any substance abuse counseling/treatment/assessments?

I have, after an alcohol related incident that concluded with an assault & battery, drunk in public, and disorderly conduct...

The whole thing (for me) was a sham. I self-referred as a means of mitigating damage. When you self refer, there is nothing that anyone can do to legally hold you. I spent about two hours talking to my evaluator about the incident, and afterwards I was referred to a four hour class on substance abuse that was more about "these are the bad things that can happen to you legally if you screw up in the future" because the evaluator determined that I didn't have an addiction, and that I had simply made a bad decision on one night out. After my four hour class was completed, I was considered treated and "cured". There were no more services they could offer me because I didn't truly have a problem, so I was sent on my way.

Not saying that Jones leaving after one day is true, just saying there is a possibility that after one day his intervention program was completed and that he was done with what the service had to offer.

How dare you bring a well thought out and intelligent post based on actual first-hand experience to this discussion. :)

This is the answer folks. My guess (and that's all it is) is that Jones isn't any kind of addict at all. He's an occasional user and his stay was treated as such.

Sounds a lot like my brother's friend who was a heavy user....He would leave rehab after 1 day and he tried multiple times....When you can't stay there over 1 day it's a very serious addiction at that point.

He has shown no signs of decline unless you mean he went to decision a few times. If beating Daniel Cormier is declining then I don't know what to say.

Jon seems like a guy that soo many young guys know he's more than likely VIP'd every club he goes im almost sure he's not buying coke on his own. I don't consider jon a hypocrite. I've never walked in his shoes if I had bad bitches offering freaky favors, money, fame, and youth I just don't know

Hahahahaha, I can't be the only one who likes Jones a lot more after the whole cocaine debacle

Probably because you have a mind of a child still. I don't hate Jones but him crashing his car into a tree and taking somewhat a hardcore drug has me pretty concern. Not just for him, but he has children. I came from a drug abuse home.. it's not cool at all.

I'd leave too if my brother was playing in the AFC championship game. So would you.

I wonder what happened behind closed doors...

Dana: "Jon, they told me you'll be fine. Get back."
Jon: "But Dana, I need help. This coke is killing me."
Dana: "Ah, coke shmoke. Get back in the gym, we have a contract and you will fight otherwise we'll sue your ass."
Jon: "But what about Jon the person? I thought that's the most important thing and the title stuff, the MMA stuff doesn't matter right now."
Dana: "GET YOUR FUCKIN ASS OVER HERE AND GET READY FOR YOUR NEXT FIGHT ON PPV! NOW!"

1260523549968.gif

taylor-swift-shake-it-off-music-video-thug.gif

I laughed, not gonna lie. Not a fan, but damn this is good

He wants to be there to support his family - only on sherdog is that a bad thing. BOTH of his brothers are playing, one for the colts, one for the Pats. No shit he's going to be there.

LOL, there's a stupid excuse, in line with his pseudo religious preaching and overall "i'm a family guy" type of behaviour. Only an idiot does not see this for what it is. Rehab was a damage control type of thing for him being caught coked up. It is as fake as the rest of his actions. Still a solid fighter.

Not surprised. Bones hasn't finished anything in 3 years.

legitimate lol.

I would guess that just because he went into a rehab program it doesn't mean that its a 24/7 inpatient program. his "addiction" may not be that severe. But I could be totally wrong

Be real though people, celebrities mostly enter Rehab as a press thing. It's all about looking good in the media's eyes, it has nothing to do with needing help. He probably doesn't even have an addiction, it just looks better in the public light if he is "struggling with an addiction" rather than just casually doing drugs because it is fun.

I'd agree but leaving after one day cancels any positive feelings from the press or public. Also, cocaine is a fairly addictive drug, not something you just do casually for fun.

Back