"Jon Jones doesn't want to fight Alexander Gustafsson" - Dana White

10c86aadf763cb1c71ba6e6a5fa9460f6ec299b3_full.jpg

I dont see what the big deal is. Jones vs DC or Gus is fine with me. I guess the ufc predicts vs gus will do bigger numbers but I wouldn't think it would - i think dc has a better chance of winning and has a far better record imo.

I dont see what the big deal is. Jones vs DC or Gus is fine with me. I guess the ufc predicts vs gus will do bigger numbers but I wouldn't think it would - i think dc has a better chance of winning and has a far better record imo.

15-0 isn't "far better" than 16-2.

HW is a weak division, despite that following this Miocic v Maldonado bout people are now pretending Bigger intrinsically = better. Those people are fools and while what DC did IS very impressive it is not exceedingly more impressive than Gus' wins.

Bigfoot, Barnett, Mir, Henderson are the most notable for DC
Te Huna, The Janitor, Thiago, Mauricio, and Manuwa is comparable.

It's gonna happen anyways, so why the hell is he making such a big deal about it?! Nobody should get to pick their fights. Man up and fight whoever they throw in front of you, it's your job.

It's cringe inducing that Jones fanboys are uttering this garbage. Fucking get real - your boy is ducking Gus for the second time now.

why would he duck a guy he beat not too long ago? how about gus beats a legit opponent before getting his 2nd shot?

This is easy....
Bones never been tagged like this:

Jones2.jpg

hence he is attempting to:

running%2Bduckling.jpg

imtsar.jpg

Not my best shoop but I like it

Last edited:
Viacom take over? Seems like ufc/dana white really doesnt mind throwing their stars under the buss lately lol. Could GsP leaving be something precedence to something larger?

Or does Dana know DC will beat both gus and bones eventually anyways?

I think Jones wants DC to elimate gus. :icon_twis

Hes gonna sit in the corner with his arms crossed until they make it happen? What are they gonna do let Bones go to the competiton?

I dont think jon jones is Diva, I just think i am not-ViToR belforRT

Throwing a guy who's openly ducking a fight=OK

Throwing a guy under the bus because he won a close fight=not OK

why would he duck a guy he beat not too long ago? how about gus beats a legit opponent before getting his 2nd shot?

Well, he arguably beat the #1 ranked p4p fighter in the world. Should count for something, right? No? Alright.

You Jones fanboys are so scared of the rematch, one would think you'd look forward to it so he could finally redeem himself from literally being inches from losing. Yes, I mean literally. If that spinning elbow was a couple inches off, he'd be the challenger. I don't see how beating a 14-0 opponent should delegitimize that in any way. If anything it strenghtens his case.

He wants to fight as many different opponents as possible, specially if he already beat th guy.
Avoided a rematch with Mchida to fight Gus
Avoided a rematch with Gus to fight glover
Now avoids Gus to fight DC

He's not ducking anyone. He wants to beat everybody and not waste his time on rematches. If he gets past DC he'll want to fight the winner of Diet Nog and AJ.

The only way this pattern will change is if someone finally beats him.

I think you're right.

Back